Still Night 4

Your POV:

I sighed, and looked at his face. I didn't know what to do, it's not like I was a doctor. I grabbed a pillow from one of the boxes and put it under his head. I was relieved to see him breathing, but sad that he still wasn't awake. I slowly got up and, as quietly as I could, left the cove out into the dining area where everyone was waiting, just staring at me. "So what's up?" Chica said. All of them were already in their human form by the time I came out.

"Um, well..." I didn't exactly know what to say. "He's alive...?" I said unsurely, but in a question like way. It must have worked because the tension in the room went down a little bit. Man, I wonder if this is how a doctor feels when he gets out his office to tell family and friends that the person is in a coma... Oh well. I sat and put my head down on one of the tables.

"Hey, are you okay?" Chica said, putting her hand on my back. I put my head up and nodded. She sat down next to me and gave me a hug. I hugged back as she said "It's going to be alright" I nodded my head and let go. I heard the curtains of Pirate's Cove and saw Foxy walk out, his hand over the wound. I jumped up and ran to his side.

"What are you doing? You should be resting." He showed a weak grin.

"I came to see you lass" A blush came across my face at the words he said.

"Do you feel any better?" He slowly nodded his head as he said,

"Aye, lass." Very weakly. I helped him sit down at one of the tables as everyone started to gather around asking him if he's okay. Although I felt touched that he came to see me, I could still see the pain in his eyes. I let out a saddened sigh, and even with everyone surrounding him, he looked at me. "What's wrong lass?" I looked up

"Huh? Nothing's wrong..." His eyes looked sad. I could tell he knew I wasn't fully telling the truth. He got up and stated "I'm really tired... I think I'm going to sleep for the night." He said. He slowly walked over to his cove with his hand still covering the wound, walked in, and closed the curtains behind him.

"Hey Chica?" I called out, starting to feel a little hungry. I seriously need to check my weight... "Can we make a pizza together?" She looked over and nodded her quickly with a big smile on her face. We both headed out together in the kitchen and started cooking.

~

After the pizza was done and everyone had their fill, I grabbed a plate, put two pieces of pizza on it, went back in the kitchen to grab some Sprite, and headed for Pirate's Cove. I arrives at the curtains but before walking out, I called, "Hello?"

"Come in." Said a weak voice. I walked in and saw Foxy laying down.

"I brought you some pizza and a Sprite." He slowly sat up and I put the food and drink down next to him. "I'll be right back." I said, leaving the cove. I went in the kitchen, grabbed a cloth, a bowl, filled it with lukewarm water, put the cloth in the bowl, and headed back towards the cove. When I entered, I saw him laying down again, only one pizza had a bite taken out of it, but that was it. I got next to him, and got on my knees. I put the bowl next to me and slowly unwrapped the shirt covering his wound. It looked as if the boy twisted the knife while it was inside of him... Not only that, but it was deep too. I took the cloth and started dabbing around the wound first, then, I slowly moved towards the middle.

"Nnh" I could see his face strain in pain the more I moved towards the middle. I tried to ignore it and kept thinking to myself that if it doesn't get cleaned, it would probably get infected. I dabbed on and around the wound a couple more times, trying to get as much blood cleaned as I could, every now and then dipping the cloth back in the water and ringing it out. After I got most of the blood cleaned up, I got a new shirt out of one of the boxes and wrapped it around the wound again.

"You should really eat a little more." I said.

"But lass, I can't eat nothin' in a condition like this." I sighed and laid down next to him, gazing into his eyes, and went to sleep.