Pain

Your POV:

I woke up confused. I don't exactly remember falling asleep in the Parts/Service room on Foxy's shoulder. I looked around and saw that everybody was asleep. I slowly got up and walked outside the small room. I couldn't see anything when I walked out though, it was pitch darkness. My heart was racing about, feeling as if it were going to pop out my chest. I started walking forward with both of my hands on the wall. Oh, yay! I get to be blind again! I kept looking around as I walked, hoping my eyes might adjust. Luckily, not too far from me was a hallway on the right that had light at the end. Happy, I started walking towards it. Getting closer I noticed it was the office. As I was walking down the hallway, I heard a shuffling noise to my right. I quickly turned my head and looked over. Well, what I saw was still nothing. It was still too dark in the hallway to make anything out, and at this point I'm starting to think human eyes can't adjust that well that fast. It sounded like there was scratching in the walls. My pace of walking started to get a little faster. It seemed as if the office was getting farther away. I felt my shirt get lifted as a cold, sharp object pressed against my back. I immediately stopped in my tracks. I felt myself being pulled in by my shirt. After the pulling stopped, I could feel the heat of another figure behind me. I suddenly felt the cold object again, but this time on my throat. I gasped, trying to get air, but it didn't work. It was like all the air had disappeared from my body. I tried gulping but nothing was working. I suddenly felt a horrible pain come from my neck. As a response, I started wailing and screaming. "Nice and easy now." I heard someone say in a kinda gay voice. I suddenly felt myself drop to the ground. I put my hand over my throat. It still pained like crazy. I felt for any marks, but there were none. I looked up and saw Toy Bonnie looming over me with a smirk on his face and knife in his hand. My hand was still over my throat as I saw him slowly walk away. I quickly got up and stumbled into the office. It was a little complicated, but I soon made my way to the office chair. The pain wasn't as bad as before but it still hurt like hell. I sat in the chair and felt myself slowly drift away.

~Time Skip~

I woke up laying in the office chair with figures all around me.

"She's waking up!" I couldn't make out the voice exactly, but I could tell it that it wasn't anyone trying to kill me. I slowly gained my vision back and saw that it was Chica who spoke. They were all in their animatronic form, except for Mark, who... didn't have one. They all surrounded me in the small desk chair.

"Um, are you okay there (Y/N)?" I looked over at Mark still half asleep and nodded my head. He looked at me like I was crazy but still nodded his head back.

"Well, it's just that, we heard you scream earlier. Like... a lot. We came to check on you but you looked just fine sleeping in that chair." Chica said, everyone nodded their head in agreement. I widened my eyes surprised to see them so close to me. It's like if you were to wake up in the middle of a serious surgery with a major injury and all the doctors and nurses were just standing right above you. I slowly tried to get up but I was quickly pushed back down by Freddy.

"(Y/N), tell us what happened." At first I looked at him confused, but then I remembered that something happened.

"Well, I woke up in the Parts/Service room on Foxy's shoulder. I decided to get up and walk out. When I did so, it was completely dark. I used my hands to find where I was going. When I reached that corner of the hall," I said, pointing to the corner of the hall, "I saw a light coming from in here. I started making my way in here until I heard some scratching on the wall. I felt my shirt lifted and a cold object on my back. I was pulled in and felt another cold object, but this time it was on my neck. I felt it slice through me and, that's when you heard me scream." They all looked at me like I was crazy. I just gave them the same tired stare as before. Finally it was Mark who spoke up.

"There isn't any mark on your neck though, (Y/N)."

"Well, you can thank the puppet for that." They all widened their eyes in shock.

"I'm, sorry, would you like to run that by me again?" Mark said with a weird smile on his face.

"Marionette. Also goes by Mary." All the animatronics looked at me in disbelief. They all exchanged glances with each other then nodded like they were telepathically talking to each other.

"Is Marionette really here?" Freddy asked. I nodded my head quickly.

"What the fuck is going on? Why do I have to be left in the dark?" Mark said. Chica giggled at his response and gave him a peck on the cheek. All of us stared at him. "What?" We all laughed at his reaction. doing??

"Well," Freddy spoke up, "Marionette is actually the one who woke us up."

"What?" He asked quickly.

"She's the one who put our souls in these animatronic suits. After we were killed..." He looked down with sad eyes. I quickly jumped up and gave him a hug. He was a little shocked at first, but then gratefully squeezed back. "Thank you (Y/N)." He said with a kind smile.

"You looked like you needed it." We all laughed at the small remark. But, the mood was then ruined by a voice in the background.

"How sentimental." We all gasped and turned around.