Didn't See Her Coming

Your POV:

I once again don't remember falling asleep. I was on the part of the bed where Freddy was. I looked over and Freddy was sleeping on the floor. I went over and gently rubbed his shoulder.

"Freddy? Come on, get in the bed." Not fully awake he turned to me a little with a groan. I grabbed him by his shoulders and helped him up to the bed. He laid down and I backed up, looking and them all. They looked so peaceful in their sleep. After staring at all of them for a few minutes, I walked out of the Kids Cove, grabbed my phone out of my pocket and checked the time. It was 9:02 A.M. I started freaking out. The place was supposed to open at 8:00! Why the hell did they have an earlier time for kids to be unwatched in a horrifying pizzeria? I just can't seem to understand other peoples logic these days...

I quickly got dressed in the new outfit, its the same dress, just the main color is a light blue. I put my hair in a ponytail and opened the doors. The kids bursted in yelling and screaming. Ashamed that there was only two full familys, I headed into the backstage and started making coffee. Because there was still no FUCKING KITCHEN!!! I hope they fix that... As I started getting myself some coffee, I heard some noise from somewhere nearby, besides the usual screaming children. I looked around but saw no one. I looked back to my coffee and saw Toy Bonnie sitting in front of me, I almost dropped my coffee... Out of my mouth. I was about to scream but he quickly leaned over the table and covered my mouth.

"Listen, it's okay. Don't scream." He slowly released my mouth and sat down.

"Shouldn't you be on stage?" I whispered.

"I... wanted to thank for not leaving me there on the ground last night... Even though I tried to kill you, you still saved me. Please forgive me."

"Okay, but, why did you do it in the first place?"

"It was because of Toy Freddy. He threatened to dismantle us... and... I was trying to impress Toy Chica..."

"Oh... I see..."

"You saw what happened to mangle, I didn't want that to be me..." He explained.

"What about Toy Chica?"

"Well, the only reason why she listens to Toy Freddy is because she likes him... A lot. Instead of me..."

"Gotchya..."

"Yeah... Hey listen, because the show must go on, The Puppet also fixed Toy Freddy. He's on stage right now." Wait, he is? How didn't I notice him? He's a fat-ass bear that sings onstage in a funny voice...I need more sleep...

"Well, okay. I can't die, but I can feel pain. So..."

"Speaking of which, how can you do that?"

"The Puppet put a spell on me."

"Ahh, I see. Well, I need to get back onstage. Bye."

"Goodbye." I continued sipping my coffee. About ten minutes later, I heard the backstage door open and Mark walked in.

"Oh hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Two different animatronics tried to kill you last night and all you say is what's up?" I laughed a little at his response. "Jesus Christ. Why did I accept this job? And, why did I stay for more than five nights? Hell, why did I stay any more than one?" He said. I laughed some more. I suddenly felt extremely nauseous. I quickly got up and ran out and into the bathroom. I started throwing up.

Mark's POV:

I all of a sudden saw (Y/N) to running out of the backstage and away. "Did I say something bad?" I said out loud.

"Not at all." I heard a sexy voice coming from behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Toy Chica there, standing right behind me.

"When the hell did you get here?"

"Oh, why do you need to know that?"

"I don't know, because you just snuck up on me?" She laughed really sexily.

"What's so funny?"

"You of course." She laughed again. She walked right behind me and out her hands on my shoulders. "Come here big boy. Stand up."

"If something creepy is sexily telling you to get up, the appropriate answer would be 'HECK NO!'" But I didn't really have a choice in the matter. She forcefully picked me up and slammed me against the wall. "Ow..." She lifted up my shirt and started tracing her finger around my stomach. "What are you doing?"

"Oh... Nothing." She lifted her hand and slashed me with her sharp metal fingers. I screamed in pain, but she covered my mouth with her other hand. "Be a good boy now. Okay?" She laughed again, but this time it was not sexy. I felt blood trickling down my stomach. She threw me on the ground and shook the blood off her hand. She walked out and onstage. I heard (Y/N) walk in and gasp.

"Mark!" She screamed. She ran over to me and lifted me around her shoulder. "Who did this?" She asked me, clearly worried.

"It was... Toy Chica..."

"Oh no, I have to get you to the office." She quickly ran me to the office through the back of house with my arm over her shoulder. When we got to the office, she threw me up on the table and took my shirt off. There were still some bandages that Mary left on the table. She grabbed some and started putting the bandages around my body. "Jesus Mark... This is all Toy Freddy's doing..."

"Toy Chica did this...?" I swear I just told her that.

"Yeah, but, she likes Toy Freddy. he's just messing with her heart... Or... Motor... Whatever you want to call it." After she put the bandages on, I felt myself slowly loosing consciousness.

Your POV:

When I was done putting the bandages on him, his eyes started opening and closing. I lightly tapped him on the cheek. "No, stay awake, at least a little longer. I put my arm under his back and lifted him up in a sitting position. He looked at me with droopy eyes. "I didn't even see her coming... And that's not a joke for anyone to enjoy..." He collapsed in my arms with a small smile on his face attempting to laugh at his joke.

"Mark! No! Get up! Right now!" I felt tears rolling down my cheek. The last thing I wanted was for him to not wake up. All my friends were getting hurt, and there was nothing I could do about it. I felt the coffee I had for breakfast coming back up. I went to the trash can and started throwing up all over again.