He Will Be Okay! :)

"Okay, let's do it!" I looked over Marys shoulder and saw Chica cuddling with Markiplier, crying. 

"Okay." She said. She walked over to Mark and Chica and put her hand on Chica's shoulder. Chica looked up and nodded her head in understanding as she stood up to let Mary pick him up. When she did, she walked over to the desk in the office and set him down. The stuff she had put there before (The box full of what seemed to be medical stuff and a giant book including some mechanical parts) was still there. She unbuttoned his blood-stained lucky flannel and opened it up. Afterwords, she placed a square metal plate on his bare stomach and took the large book in her hands. After reading something to herself, she put the book down and placed her hands over his body (Where the metal plate was). "Alas omiconihas somadiki" She said. She repeated these words several time before the metal plate started sinking into his stomach. It continued until it was no longer visible.

"What- just- happened?!" I screamed out for the whole pizzeria to hear. I was the only one freaking out in the room. Everyone else just had large, wide eyes and open jaws.

"What was that?!" Chica said, sounding a little more freaked out than me. I guess it just needs to hit everybody about what happened. Mary just stood there like nothing happened. A few seconds later, Mark rose up and looked like he was just getting over a hangover. His hair was messed up and he was very groggy.

"Hello eryody" He said in the middle of a yawn. He looked around the room at everybody staring at him. "Um... did I do something...?" He said, sounding confused. Chica then ran up to him and hugged in a tight grasp.

"YOU'RE ALIVE!" She screamed out with a squeal. His eyes widened as he slowly and awkwardly hugged back.

"What's going on? Did something happen?"

"You must have a slight amnesia. Every remedy has some side effects." Mary said. Mark jumped up, not even knowing she was there.

"Amnesia?" He repeated. "Like... the horror game with Tiny Box Tim?"

"No... Like, when you forget an incident or a person. You must've forgotten what happened with Toy Chica."

"Wait... Did me and Toy Chica-"

"NO!" Chica screamed before he could even finish his sentence.

"Um... Okay... That's good..." His face was as confused as ever. "Can someone please tell me what the fuck's going on? Didn't we have this conversation not too long ago about leaving me in the dark?" Chica ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"OW!"

"Be careful Chica, just because he has a metal plate inside of him, doesn't mean that he's not in pain." Chica quickly let go saying

"Oops... I'm sooooooo sorry!"

"It's okay Chica... And... uh... Metal plate? Can someone fill me in?" All of us took turns in telling Mark the story about what happened.

"Oh..." He said when the story was finished. I jumped up, feeling something crawl up my leg. It was really big, so it made me scream a bit. I looked down and saw little Vincent hugging my leg. I didn't understand why he was so clingy after being extremely mad at me for, like, ya know, murdering his father. I wondered about this for a few seconds then came to the conclusion that it was because I was one of the only people that accepted him in his life. Which, also makes me wonder how bad his life really was before I knew he even existed. I smiled at him and pet his head. Everyone was staring at me like I had gone crazy because of when I screamed.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" I said. Almost that same second everyone looked away as if they never did it in the first place, and went back to staring at Mark. I suddenly had a very nauseous feeling. I looked at Vincent and said, "Please let go, sweetie. I need to... sit down somewhere." He let go, but didn't really leave my side. I took the office chair and sat down. It was one of those fun spinny chairs on wheels. Before I had another chance to think anything, everything went black. I felt myself falling. Before I really hit the ground, I heard Vincent Jr. scream,

"Momma!"