The Wedding Day

Your P.O.V.

It was very busy around the pizzeria. There was exactly one day until my and Foxy's wedding... And, I was actually nervous. Mom was here to help me out. She did get a bit (a lot) concerned when she realized that I wasn't exactly living in my own place. So she got a hotel room where she would take me to help get me ready.

"I still can't believe you didn't tell me someone proposed to you..." I rolled my eyes playfully. "I thought I raised you better."

"It slipped my mind!" I said with a slight smile as she started zipping up my dress. She turns me around, looked me directly in the eye and said,

"It slipped your mind?!" I just shrugged and we both started laughing. I gave her a hug and said

"Thanks anyway mom. For helping me through this week. Even if it did just slip my mind." She hugged back and said,

"(Y/N), please, you're going to make me cry again." We laughed again and looked at each other. "Just, next time we see each other, can it just be for having a nice family dinner? Instead of you losing your apartment, or, getting into car crashes?" We laughed once more. She moved a strand of hair out of my eyes and smiled. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks, momma." Just then, Chica burst in the room.

"Oh my god, (Y/N)! You look amazing!" She ran over to me and gave me a great big hug. She was wearing her red floral bridesmaids dress.

"Well so do you!" I said.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Chica asked. I simply smiled and said

"Nope!"

~The Next Day~

I cannot believe this is happening. I could feel my heart beating so quickly. Freddy was there with me, arm-in-arm, walking me down the aisle. I could hear the very frequent sobs of joy from my mother. Or, sobs of sadness whether she was thinking about how old she's getting, or that her baby girl is getting married. Probably both. I saw Foxy standing there. He smiled his dashing smile at me. He had a suit and his long red hair was neatly down his back. I walked up the three steps, and we looked at each other. We both said our vows, and engaged in a deep and passionate kiss. And them I heard my moms cries grow even louder. We went back to the pizzeria, and, lived our lives happily.

The End.