Time Spent With a Cat Is Never Wasted

Nao was not left there for long, a lick on his neck bringing him out of his thoughts. He let out a small "ah" in slight pleasure and surprise. Taking a few steps forward and slapping a hand over the spot, his good mood dissipates slightly.

There is a chuckle behind him, "So this is where you have been hiding Kitten. ~" Laito grins with close eyes as the boy turns to face him. "You're so cold, running away like that." He walks close to Nao, their bodies nearly touching.

The cat boy doesn't move, sighing softly. "Took you long enough to find me." He gives a little smirk for a moment, looking up at the redhead. "Were you really that shocked?" After being caught off guard by the male so many times, it was nice to pay him back a little.

Laito chuckles and, much to Nao's dismay, wraps his arms around the boy's lower back. "Pleasantly so. You are full of surprises. It isn't nice to keep secrets though, naughty Kitten."

There is a frown at the weird word put in front of the unpleasantly intimate nickname. The vampire always had an off-putting choice of words and unneeded sexual tone that made the boy uncomfortable. Nao didn't know much of anything when it came to sexual things or intimacy, but he felt they weren't nearly close enough for Laito to act the way he does. It just felt wrong and fake to him, for the most part. The first few sentences seemed genuine though. "It wasn't really a secret per se. No one asked, so I didn't tell."

"Oh? And the constant covering it up?" Laito gestures to the boy's hood, giving Nao an opening to spin out of the vampire's arms.

"It isn't something I like to show a lot.", the boy looks down. Nao felt the truth would be a better bet than trying to justify the constant covering another way. He really felt uncomfortable and exposed when it was out. Hiding it all the time was difficult and uncomfortable, but he felt safer that way. In a way, you could say he was just not used to it. He still felt a little bad when he saw them. The thought of what he went through and how abnormal he was would always be in the back of his head.

"Aww~, so Kitten is just shy?" Once again, he is in Laito's arms. "I enjoy the feisty, untamable Kitten but the shy one gets me excited as well." He leans down and nips at the boy's neck, earning a little moan. Nao knew he should have expected the move, but the conversation threw him off. So the moan he would usually hold in escaped. The redhead seems very pleased at the sound and gives a kiss, only getting an annoyed grunt this time.

"Come on Kitten. Why don't you give into me? Follow me down to hell." He sinks his teeth into the boy's neck just as he finishes the whisper, teasingly nibbling as he drinks slowly. Just as always, Nao is unable to hold in his moans and meows when being fed on. He still doesn't understand the strange sensation. Each brother's bite has felt different but all brought out similar emotions. He didn't know how something can be painful and feel good. How it can be scary and, embarrassingly, exciting.

Laito's bite was gently, slow and teasing at first. Then suddenly, he is drinking and licking as if he lost himself in thirst and pleasure. It isn't enough to bite just one place and so Nao finds himself on the ground as the vampire moves to his favorite spots. Slowly kissing down, he unzips the boy's jacket and starts unbuttoning his shirt. A little dazed and weak from the males actions, Nao can only give a soft whine in protest. "No. Don't look."

The redhead seems to only get more riled up, though surprised at the scars all over the boy's body. He bites down on the area just below Nao's collar bone to suck a little. Then he is on the move again as he kisses on every little scar. He reaches the top of the blue jeans and makes quick work of the buttons, pulling it and the boxers down a little. Again he bites down, the sensitive skin causing a loud reaction from the male under him. "Nya!?! W-where Ah!" He can't manage to speak through the noises, the haze in his mind stronger and body so weak it quivers.