Cat Nap and Cat Scratch

Reiji continued to insist that Shuu need not come as they make their way to the dining room, but he was ignored. Shuu only lazily annoyed Nao. Even Nao ignored him, occupied with Shuu and not liking the other brother very much.

Anytime they had been together it was always annoying and nerve-racking for the boy. The way Reiji looked down on everyone and was so bossy drove the short-tempered male off the wall. It didn't help that Reiji's mood soured more and more every day he saw them together. Reiji tried to brush it off with thoughts that trash should be with trash, but it still got under his skin.

Nao sits in his usual place, immediately digging into his food. He had already attended a few of Reiji's lessons with Yui. He simply ignored the bespeckled man until he got mad. Usually Nao slipped out and left Yui alone to deal with the angered vampire. He felt a little bad about it but it was Yui's fault he was still here. He also didn't want to end up like last time. He still remembers the cold metal cutting into his wrists.

The ill-mannered boy glares at Reiji at the memory and aggressively tears into a piece of meat on his plate. He thought it was about time he paid the man back for the terrible experience. Nao could be petty like that. However, he quickly goes back to ignoring the male after seeing a satisfied look flash across his face.

"Ooo What did Reiji do to make our Kitten so angry?" Laito leans in, obviously interested.

"Who is 'our kitten'?" Nao grumbles a little annoyed. Then he gets this idea. This amazing, stupid idea. A grin slowly twitches into his face as he finishes his food like an animal.

"Aah even when you are so cold, you heat me up." Laito flirts, slightly taken back as Nao's grin appears. "Oh my what a naughty expression."

Reiji's brow twitches in annoyance at the lack of manners but Nao gives neither him or Laito any attention.

Instead, he climbs into Shuu's lap. The mood of the room seems to get heavier as the others stare with surprise. Some with anger or jealousy. Nao doesn't really notice and makes sure not to look at Reiji. He learned lots about the brothers, mostly how to piss them off. He chuckles softly, stifling the sound by pressing into Shuu's neck.

Of course Shuu knew what was going on. He thought it was a bit annoying, yet his amusement and satisfaction outweighed that small feeling. Having Nao come to him in this seemingly intimate manner on his own, it is an act that screams to his brothers that the boy was his. He stares openly at a very pissed looking Reiji and cracks a grin.

Nao was a little embarrassed at his own actions but knew it would be worth it in the end.

Reiji almost growls. "Such inappropriate activities and at the table no less. Stop it at once."

Nao ignores him and contemplates if he should take it a step further. This was surely not enough, Reiji should pay more for what he did. He glances up at the very arrogant looking Shuu and steadies his resolve. If it is Shuu, he should be fine.

Shuu notices the glancing and looks down at Nao. Even with his brothers here, he could help but get hot at the sight of the small male. Nao's chest was pressed close against Shuu and his ass perked out as he straddled the bigger male. What Nao did next only made things worse, stretching up slightly to whisper into Shuu's ear.

Nao whispered softly, knowing Reiji would hear without him having to be louder. "You haven't touched your food. Hungry for something else?" Nao leans away slightly, giving his head a tilt to expose his neck. He tried to put on an innocent face but he couldn't stop smirking.

There is quite the surprise and commotion in the background but the two have no interest in it. Well, other than the infuriated Reiji.

Shuu's eyes widen slightly in surprise before he smirks as well. "What a bold invite. Could it be that you wanted an audience?"