Kittens Are Slow Learners

Nao waits for all the others to get out, body sinking into the seat. All he could think about is how much he didn't want to go, but he is tugged out the limo harshly anyway. Reiji doesn't let go of him and instead escorts him into the school. He won't give him even the slightest chance to escape. Thankfully the boy was mostly ignored by the screaming females as they were focused on the men around him.

Still the quiet that settles as they enter the school brings out a sigh of relief. Women are always so loud.

"Kanato, Laito, Ayato. Keep an eye on him." Reiji orders, pushing him into the three. Laito grins and steps with open arms to catch him, but he quickly regains balance before he can fall into him. This makes the fedora boy sigh loudly in almost a whine. Reiji just walks off to his classes along with the others excluding Yui. Nao guessed that she was to attend the same classes as him.

There is complete silence as he examines the school around him with his sharp eyes, following the triplets. Yui follows beside him, giving him occasional glances. She seems to always be on edge and fearful. Nao thought if he could, perhaps take her with him when he escaped. She may be weak but she doesn't deserve this treatment. When they get to their first class, he takes a seat away from the others without a word. He feels the others staring but pretends not to notice. Sadly the teacher would not let him skip introductions.

"Class, we seem to have a new student." She motions to him several times till he reluctantly stands. "Please come to the front and tell us a little about yourself."

His brow twitches in annoyance but he reluctantly obeyes. "I'm Nao." He says softly as soon as he gets to the front.

The teacher seems uncomfortable at the silence that follows. "N-nothing else?" The boy shook his head softly, looking down. She smiles softly as she seems to get over whatever that just was. "It seems our new student is shy, make sure to give him a warm welcome." She addresses the class before letting him sit again.

The class passes slowly as Nao looks out the window and plans his escape. Class after class passes that way, although Yui seems to disappear along with Ayato at some point. The only time he had trouble was when a teacher asked him a question (which seemed like another language with how over his head it was) and when Laito managed to sit next to him. . .

He was sitting in yet another class and saw the brother in question sit down beside him out the corner of his eye. Yui was gone so Nao knew he must be bored. Something cold rests on his thigh, causing him to jump slightly. The boy growls at the redhead softly as the guy only chuckles. "Didn't take you for a scaredy-cat. Shall I rub away all that tension?~" He whispers as he starts rubbing circles on the small male's inner thigh. This only makes the boy tense up more at the strange touch, frowning at his heart skipping.

"Not interested. Go play with someone who is." He growled out quietly, trying to push down any reactions that might entertain the brother. Yet even the boy's anger seems to amuse him.

"What a feisty one. You should be more honest." His hand goes higher.

This time Nao swallows his anger down and gives him a blank look. "I am being honest. Such things do not interest me."

"Oh?~ So you have never found yourself enjoying a touch like this?" Laito's hand brushes against the sensitive area between the boy's legs, causing a soft gasp to escape him. "Never in a situation where another's touch brings electricity through you body?"

Furrowing his brows and making a confused face, Nao cannot stop the blush that comes with the memories his words bring back. Memories of Shuu's cold body pressed against his. Laito grins widely at his face and the boy is left with nothing to say, knowing what he said will no longer be believable. Thankfully, the bell left him able to quickly get out of the situation.

Nao sighs, feeling as if this won't be the last time he would have to deal with the creepy brother. Hopefully it will be the last time he feels that strange sensation in his body though. He didn't like the new feeling nor how weak it makes him feel.

There are more important things to think about right now. Like the very angry Reiji that is pulling him to the limo. "I cannot say I am surprised, but your performance at school was deplorable." Nao glares at Kanato and Laito as he sits in the limo across from them. They must have told Reiji about today. He mostly zones out as he gets chewed out till he hears Reiji sigh and exclaim, "I will have to start thoroughly training and tutoring you."

Shifting in his seat, Nao tried to appeal to him. "Surely you don't want to waste your time on some human like me."

Reiji glares at him. "I said I will train you and that is final. You are to come to his office after school from now on, if you fail to do so. I will punish you." He pushes up his glasses. "Understood?"

Nao doesn't respond, sitting in silence and ignoring everyone the whole way home. It is becoming more and more difficult to escape. It seems he will have to play good till there is less attention on him. Then it will be easier to move around. What worries him is how powerful and hard to handle the vampires seem to be. They are even harder to read than humans. He decides he will ask Yui about them. She has been here longer so she might know something helpful.

As soon as the limo parks, he is in the mansion and heading to Yui's room. Reiji can just wait for him since he is already mad. Can't get worse, right? He doesn't find Yui in her room but with a few sniffs he know her location. Ayato's room, huh? That's a surprise. Deciding it is better for him not to get involved, he goes to his room.

He needed a shower and, though it was not very safe, he knew he would have to have one sooner or later. So the boy went to the bathroom and turned on the shower, stripping his clothes quickly before hopping in with long sigh of relief. The hot water felt amazing as it had been a long time since he had the pleasure of it. Nao was relaxing for a while after washing his hair, animal ears, and tail. However, he knew he had to get out soon. It was time to scrub his body and get ready for facing Reiji. So the boy grab the sponge and started scrubbing the dirt off his body with the coconut soap he found in the shower. Slowly his pale scarred skin is revealed.

Nao drops the sponge as a voice rings out, "Need some help?~ I can get your back." Laito chuckles, the cornered boy's heart quickening. This isn't good, he can't be found out so soon and by him no less. Thankfully the glass door of the shower was too fogged up to see through. He could hear Laito getting closer. "I know you are in there Kitten.~ Don't be shy, we are both men."

He is right in front of the shower door but before he can open it, the bathroom door opens quickly. "A-are you alright Nao?" He hears Yui's shaky voice call out. Nao doesn't know what she is thinking barging in. She is going to get herself hurt.

Laito answers before he can. "I didn't know you were such a pervert Bitch-chan! Coming into a bathroom with two males in it. Were you hoping to see something? How naughty.~" He steps away from the shower door and closer to Yui. Nao can see the bright red on her face even through the foggy glass.

"I-it's not like that it is just. . .Just that Reiji told him to come get Nao. Since he doesn't know his way around." She seems confident as she says this. "So you should leave or Reiji will get mad at you for holding Nao up."

Laito doesn't seem to believe her.

"Unless you want to face punishment from the angry Reiji." Yui says with conviction, even stepping closer. This seems to get Laito into action.

"Whatever. I can always catch you two at another time." He seems to give a wink and he is gone.

Nao sighs in relief, turning off the water as I had finished. "Thank you." He says softly as he steps out of the shower after wrapping a towel around his waist. Yui gasps loudly, looking him over with surprise. "I think I can trust you and I need your help." He say as if it explains everything. The boy doesn't like sharing his form but he can't escape or hide it from the vamps without her. "I'm sure you have questions." She nods.