Impossible to Own a Cat

Nao felt his head being slowly lifted and gave a small grumble, snuggling against the soft cool thing it was placed on. The icy touch to his burning body was a blessing. His body does its best to press against it more without getting up as he was still half asleep. That was till he was lifted up completely, waking as he was placed into a lap and hugged against a chest. The small male stiffen, giving a little sniff to find out it is the eldest brother Shuu. Unable to stop the blush rising onto his face nor the pur that slipped out at the petting he gave his back, he buried his face in Shuu's chest in embarrassment. The owner of said chest stops the petting and Nao can practically feel his smirk, "You are quite cute for a boy. Are you trying to seduce me?" He teases.

The boy pulled away, looking up at him with a surprised expression and shook his head quickly. Shuu chuckles and leans forward, holding Nao's back so he doesn't fall. His head naturally falls back for a second and the blond takes advantage of this, nuzzling into his neck. Nao shivers and let out a little giggle as the blond hair tickles the sensitive area. He feels Shuu pull back ever so slightly in surprise before he goes right back and nuzzles more. Giggles erupt from his mouth against his will. "Y-you're doing that on purpose!", Nao accuses breathlessly between small giggles.

Shuu chuckles, the sound making the smaller boy's hair stand on end in a weirdly pleasant way. He cries out slightly as a surprise attack of a different kind comes, small kisses being placed on his neck. Nao wiggles around in the other male's tightened grip, holding back a strange meow with a deep frown. There was no way he could have predicted the sudden deep pain of something lodging itself into his skin. Nao soon realized he was being bitten and drained of blood. "N-nya?! What?!" His voice came out in a soft whine, but his eyes were narrowed with anger. Without a second thought, he grabs onto the soft blond hair and jerks it back as hard as he can. A grunt escapes Shuu's lips as his fangs rip through Nao's flesh more at the uncareful removal.

Stumbling up, the small male gives the astonished blonde a glare. Said blonde's face quickly flashes to annoyance as he rubs the back of his head that was probably sore from the rough treatment. He makes no move to attack Nao again though, simply disappearing. The boy winched as he touched the bleeding wound, putting pressure on it. He wasn't sure what to do so he just tried his door to find it open. Deciding not to question it, Nao quickly leaves his room and knocks on Yui's door. As soon as the door starts opening, he is talking with a soft hiss, "You could've told me they were vampires."

The door seems to open even faster at his voice, Yui's sweet pink eyes widening as her eyes immediately catch the red that was now covering half his neck and staining his clothes. Apparently the wound was worse than Nao thought or perhaps the vampire just bit into a major vein. She lets out a gasp and quickly ushers him in, looking around in fear. "Quickly. I'll tend to your wound." He gave a slight nod and sat on her bed. She runs around her room like a chicken with her head cut off before going to her bathroom. Within a minute, she was before him and was wiping up the blood. The boy looked over the first aid kit and towels she brought. He hears a knock on the door and a second later it opens, causing Yui to freeze.

Nao's eyes slowly rise up to the door, locking with the strict vampire's eyes. He sighs and pushes up his glasses with one finger, "Really? So soon. What a pain. Please hurry with that and get ready for school." The dark haired boy sets some kind of uniform on the dresser, eyes locking on Nao's neck leaking blood. The boy watches as his Adam Apple bobbs with a hard swollow, his nose scrunches up and he looks away. Thankfully the bespectacled guy just leaves. Yui lets out a loud breath Nao didn't realize she was holding. She seems to be spaced out so he awkwardly pat her head. "Umm Yui, I am bleeding out here." Her face turns red and she hurries to finish, which is pretty funny. As soon as she bandages him, he gets up and bow slightly before grabbing the uniform he guessed was for me. Nao leaves without a word and goes to his room.

The boy doesn't bother locking the door, knowing it won't stop them and feeling safer with it open. He was too paranoid to take off his hoodie so he just used his claws to rip off his shirt underneath. Ignoring the white button up shirt, he just put on the blazer. The tie had him struggling for a while before he just let it hang on his shoulders. Next the boy hesitantly pulled off his pants and put on the school ones, making sure his tail was still rolled up inside his boxers. He thought for sure he was caught using his claws when Subaru found him stealing, but no one has said anything. So Nao will continue to do what he can to protect his secret while protecting himself. He played a bit with the blazer, glad the school uniform was a simple black. Black was good for hiding things. The shoes where his favorite part since his were falling apart. Opening his door reveals that Yui was waiting for him. She gives him a weird look seeing he is wearing his hoodie under the blazer.

Nao makes a note that he should try to get a hat so he doesn't look so suspicious. He doesn't know how he will get one but he needs to. Yui leads the way for him, taking his hand. The boy grumbles a little, feeling she is treating him as a kid cause he is short. Still Nao was taller than her, if only by an inch or two. They quickly make it to the end of the stairs where the rest wait. Laito is the first to get a word in, letting out a whistle.

"Someone moves fast, what a naughty kitten.~" He giggles.

The small male doesn't quite understand what the fedora guy means so he says nothing. However Yui's face gets red and she defends him, much to the boy's confusion. "I-it's not what you think, Laito. Get your head out of the gutter."

He smirks, "I suppose it is just a mosquito bite?"

Yui seems to shut up at that but Nao speaks softly with a straight face. "Yeah. A really big one." This seems to amuse Laito as he breaks out into laughter. The boy's head tilts as he doesn't really understand what is so funny. He spotted Shuu looking at him with one eye open and a small smirk, earning a glare from him. Nao thought that he really is such an annoying mosquito.

Reiji's glare on Nao brings his eyes to the strict boy. He watches with disinterest as Reiji looks from him to Shuu then back to him. If he had something to say about the situation, he didn't say it. Instead, his eyes go up and down Nao's outfit with obvious disgust. "Why are you wearing that dirty hoody? It is hardly a part of the uniform. I do not approve of this atrocious way of wearing the uniform either." He appears before the boy, grabbing both ends of his untied tie to prevent him from moving away. Nao watches closely as the bespectacled boy buttons his blazer and fixes his tie. When Reiji finishes, he leans in close. "I will not tell you this again. And I expect you to bathe when we get back or I will clean you myself."

Nao takes a couple steps back quickly, face heating up. His head nods in obedience but his eyes give a glare of defiance. He wonders why these guys are such creeps. The others seem to look on closely, brows raised at Reiji. "W-well we should hurry, right?" Yui stampers out, pulling Nao quickly to the door. Her hand was gripping his hand tightly but he could still feel her hand trembling. Poor girl gets so easily scared, the boy noted. Ayato follows closely behind, his glare heating Nao's back. This made the boy wonder what he is so worked up about as he has barely had any interaction with the redhead.

He steps into a limo, without surprise, after Yui and takes a seat next to her. She practically pushed him into the seat with a sigh of relief. Nao guesses she had done it because it meant one less brother to bug her. Looking out the window, he immersed himself in his thoughts. The boy knows this school won't be easy cause it has been a long, long time since he has been in school. If he can manage to lay low, he imagines he will be fine though.

The ride goes by relatively smoothly. Yui tries to talk with him at first but, getting no response and being annoyed by Ayato, she quickly gives up. Reiji hands him some juice and after checking that it was still sealed, he drinks it. His face scrunches up tightly at the sour taste, gaining a laugh from some of the amused brothers. Reiji just tuts at him like he is a spoiled child who won't eat their vegetables, "You have to drink at least one a day, no matter the taste."

The boy wants to object but screaming interrupts him. With a winch, he looked out the window to see a crowd of girls all around the school entrance. They call out the boy's names and wave at the car. Nao didn't understand what in the world was going on. A bitter thought entered his mind. So much for laying low.