Curiosity Killed the Cat 2

Nao took his time getting to the office, trying to relax into his thoughts. It was always something with these guys and he never has time to relax. Even now, he was having trouble emptying his head and chasing away the anxiety that has been collecting in his small body since he came here. He would think about Shuu and Reiji, trying to understand them and how he feels for them. It is hard to say that he hates them but he doesn't want to say he likes them. They do terrible things and are clearly twisted people. They needed help but Nao didn't think they particularly wanted it nor did he feel he was qualified to help. Even if he was, he didn't believe it was worth the risk. He was not angelic as Yui, not someone to put themselves in danger for another. He had been through too much to give up his life, not that his powerful instinct would let him. Sacrificing himself for another went against everything in his heart and mind.

As he stood in front of Reiji's door, he wondered what he was doing. There would be nothing to gain from asking the guy why he treated him. Even if he found it in him to believe Reiji's answer, there was no guarantee it would be a positive answer like Yuri seemed to think. It would be most believable that the vampire did it for purely selfish reasons. Something akin to just wanting to keep their food supply alive. Above all else, nothing should be distracting him from leaving. He knew that very well. The fact that he could not stay here remained and, if he was to leave, nothing about the vampires should matter. Unless it was something to help with his escape, it was useless garbage clouding his mind. Yuri and the vampires were confusing him and making him lose focus. He shook his head hard, as if to knock unneeded thoughts out of his head. His body turned away from the door and he walked away with clenched fists. He won't continue this foolishness, he will work harder to escape. He won't give up no matter how impossible it seems. He won't allow these dangerous men into his heart anymore. He will survive.

His mind seemed to settle into a more clear and relaxed state as he steadied his resolve. There were still some aspects in his favor. He had lost some time, but the vampires had not found out about his true self. Shuu and Reiji gained a little too much interest, but the other vampires seemed uncaring. There was also the weapon he was sure Yuri had. There is a bit of surprise when he feels his heart ache slightly at the thought of the girl. He truly felt bad for her and knew she was a good person, but her insistence on hindering him put her against him. He knew he could not help her nor could he be her friend; she was the enemy now.

The thought left him a bit unsettled. To think someone so helpless and sweet would be his enemy. . . He didn't linger too long on the thought, just hoping he would not have to do anything too drastic. Tiredness swept over him as he entered his room. A loud sigh breaks the silence, Nao wishes the boy would have let him pretend everything was fine a little longer.

"Took you long enough Kitten.~ So hard to get ahold of you these days." The redhead gives a big smile as Nao closes his bedroom door.

"What do you want?" Nao spat out, not in the best of moods and finding this brother one of the most difficult to deal with. He was creepy and hard to read.

"Don't be like that. I was just warming your bed for you.~" Laito pats a spot on the bed just in front of where he lay on his side, inviting the boy into his own bed.

Nao doesn't move, looking more annoyed than anything. "You must be looking for some food. In that case, you should have it at the table." He resigns himself to giving blood, exhausted and hoping it will save him from the strange 'adult playing' the man obviously had in mind. He just really wanted to relax in his bed and think of how to get the weapon Yuri has.

Laito looks unsatisfied at the unwillingness and blatant turning down of his offer. Of course that has never stopped him before. Just as Nao starts walking to the small table in his room, the vampire grabs his arm and jerks him forward. The rough movement causes the small male to ram into the other's chest. Nao had just barely placed his hand on his head in time, keeping his loose hood from falling. The caution does not go unnoticed by Laito, bringing about a dangerous line of thought. He realises he hasn't seen Nao without something or other on his head. A sudden curiosity comes to him and he smirks, thinking this will surely be fun. "I hunger for something more than a simple meal.", he whispers seductively into Nao's ear, "But since you offered, surely you will satisfy me fully."

Nao struggles to take his wrist from Laito's grasp, growling out. "I don't remember offering something like that."

Laito chuckles, "But don't you know, hunger for food and hunger for the body are one and the same. Especially for our kind." He drags the other to the bed and throws him onto it. Nao's hands are held still by his own as he leans over him.

Nao looks away, not wanting to panic from the look on the vampire's face. The look of hunger and excitement was something he caught a small glimpse of in Shuu at a point, but here it was so strong and unwelcomed. If the situation was not so distracting, he would have realized that meant he had somewhat welcomed it with Shuu. He would likely remember later on and be very upset with himself. Yet now, all he could think of is getting away.

The vampire seems undeterred by this, "How shall we enjoy ourselves today? The thought alone fills me with glee. I'll love you lots, from top to bottom. Let's fly to the moon where we'll make love amongst the stars."

Turning to face him, Nao glares. Those sickly sweet words that always came out of the redhead's mouth never failed to make him want to vomit. His body trembles with anger and frustration, hating to be under such a guy. Why does he act this way? Why do his eyes never match his words?

"Do not worry my cute kitten.~Though your trembling lights my body on fire. I will be gentle. I shall drive you crazy with pleasure?~" Laito sighs out the words against Nao's neck as he leans down to kiss it, a light blush dusting his cheeks.

Nao grits his teeth at the touches on his sensitive skin, refusing to show any sign that Laito is doing anything to him. He even stills his body, hoping that will at least get the male to pause.

It did, Laito stopping and pulling away slightly to look down at the boy. He was quite surprised to find the male looking up at him, face blank. Looking into his eyes, all he saw was anger and disgust. And then the boy under him began to laugh.

It was a short, spiteful laugh. One that Nao didn't even expect to come out. "You give me pleasure? With those vacant words and purposeless touches? All they make me feel is ill. I don't know who you are trying to lie to with those words of love and pleasure, me or yourself. Either way, you are nothing but deceitful and I get nothing out of this." Laito seems surprised enough to be pushed back, allowing Nao to get up from his place on the bed. He was sick of these vampires contradicting ways that sent him into unease and confusion.

The vampire chuckles softly, "Hmm I wonder about that. I think the one really being deceitful is you Kitten.~" With a close-eyed smile, he grabs onto Nao's hood and pulls it down with a little more force than necessary. Even if Nao had time to react, he wouldn't have been strong enough to stop the redhead.

He swings around, pulling his hood back up with a hiss, but it was too late. His ears had already been seen by Laito, pulled back and the fur on them fluffed up aggressively. One of them had finally let curiosity get the best of them. One of them found out. In the back of his mind, Nao had known it was only a matter of time before it happened. It is amazing he managed to keep the secret this long. He only wished that he could have kept it up a little longer, only wished it could have been a different brother.

He reflected a bit on that thought as he ran from his room, leaving a stunned Laito behind, wondering just which brother did he think would have been better.