Cat Got Your Tongue?

His shoulders attempted to raise with his back as he let out a little screech in surprise. The caught boy dropped the bag and bread in his hands, starting his hissing. He twists and turns and pulls his body in an attempt to escape the person's, no thing's, hold on him. His claw-like nails were all the way out and he swung his hands and feet like crazy.

The thing only tightens its hold, Nao can feel its nails digging into his skin through his thin clothes. Any tighter and it feels like his bones will break, but he still continues fighting back. Panicking, he can't even see what he is fighting against but Nao knows it isn't human with crazy strength like that. Not to mention there was no trace of it till just a second ago.

"Tch.", Nao hears it click its tongue in annoyance behind him. Before he can react he is slammed against a wall, far too hard for his weak and scrawny body. His eyesight goes blurry and his head pulses with waves of pure pain.A pitiful whimper escapes his throat, much to his dismay. The attacker behind him seems pleased by this, giving an amused chuckle. The pain brings on dizziness and within seconds Nao can no longer stand. His knees buckle but the attacker catches him just under his arms.

His vision gets fuzzy, blackness slowly taking over from the outside in. The last thing the boy sees is an innocent looking blonde girl come in. She screams causing him to hiss loudly, his ears ringing and head pain increasing from it, before he loses consciousness.

Darkness, it seems to engulf him entirely. The boy feels the calmness that comes with it cooling his skin. Most would have found this terrifying, but it gives him great relief. Nao feels safe in the black alone. He closes his eyes to sleep, content until he tries to turn over. Realising he can't, a frown takes over his once peaceful face. Then he pulls an arm close and hears the clanking of chains. A pit forms in his stomach and the boy feels as if he could hurl any minute now. Sitting up, the chains on his arms grow tight and look down at himself. He sits bare in the darkness and begins to shiver. Was he really still in this place? Was all that just a long dream?

Nao hears a loud click and suddenly is engulfed in a bright light. His eyes burn at the sight so he squeezes them shut. The shivers stop as anxiety and anger at the light grow; he fights to get away like a caged animal. Then the poor boy felt it, far before it could be heard, cold hard leather biting into his back. He screeched and hiss in pain.

"When will you learn beast! This will continue till you submit!" The man's awful voice rang in his ears. All Nao could do was glare in front of him, tears falling bitterly. He thought that if he could stand all the terrible things done before, he could stand this.

"I see. Perhaps I am going too easy on you. Since you still have such spirit, let us continue with the experiments." The boy can feel bile rising up his throat at the man's words. Nao's tormentor steps out of the shadows, looking nothing like one may think. The spitting image of a stereotypical doctor. Even his face held no sign of anything abnormal or twisted. "You know, they say cats have nine lives. I always wondered if that was true." The small male tried not to focus on his words and just glared at the floor. He still doesn't know if the demon gets some kind of twisted satisfaction out of his suffering, but Nao didn't want to be weak in front of him. Not anymore. After all he did to him, the boy thought he had been completely broken and nothing would have an effect on him anymore.

He was wrong.

The demon walks over to his cart of tools and grabs a surgical knife. "Let's do an experiment to find out. While we are at it, I can thoroughly examine how much your body has changed on the inside. I want to see how those organs of yours work so please do stay alive as long as possible." He says calmly as he walks up to Nao. The terrified boy's eyes shoot up at him, his very core shaking as he realizes what the man plans. He thought he had been waiting for this moment, waiting for death. Now he sees even that won't be easy for him.