Weak as a Kitten

He wasn't sure what time it was when he awoke. Nao only knew that he was back in the room they had given him and wasn't alone. His heart quickens at the smell of the person and he pretends to still be asleep, hoping it will make the guy go away.

"I know you are awake little kitty.~" Nao groans at the male's strange voice and slowly sits up. Laito grins. "Excited already?"

"Excited? Why would I be?" He's confused at the words, slowly moving out of the bed.

"No need to lie. I can hear it." The vampire's eyes go to Nao's chest where his heart lays beating underneath. It feels as if it has dropped to his stomach as he watches Laito lick his lips. "I'm very excited myself. Lately Ayato keeps Yui all to himself. And I'm sure it is your blood I smelt earlier." His eyes move up to the boy's.

Tearing his eyes from the redhead's heated gaze and standing, he sways as a dizzy lightheartedness comes over him. "Then you must know I have no more left to give. Reiji won't be happy if he finds you emptied me before I have paid for my theft." The words came out sounding more confident than the boy felt.

Laito frowns for a moment before his grin is back. "Then I shall enjoy you in another way till I can have a taste."

He winks at Nao but he just ignores him, grabbing the cranberry juices by his bed. The boy cradles them in his left arm, taking one in his right hand to drink. Reiji must have left them here, maybe they will help him feel better.

"You should get back in bed.~" Laito says as he watches the small male's swaying form closely, his eyes don't seem to match his light tone.

"We should have school soon right?" Nao says, looking out the window into the dark night as he chugs the juice. He stumbles towards the door, grumbling about the asshole that nearly drained him dry.

He is caught by Laito as he loses balance. Said vampirer using this chance to squeeze the boy's ass, earning a little yelp and a glare. He giggles but something about all of it feels off to Nao. "I have no blood. What do you want?" He growls.

The redhead seems a bit taken back. "You don't know? Or are you playing innocent? Not that I mind." He starts dragging the small male back to the bed, pretty easily as he is a bit sick from Reiji.

That asshole will pay for what he did. Nao is angry with him but can't help but shiver when he thinks of the metal cuffs the vampire had placed on him. He was glad they were off.

"I don't play. I'm not a child." This brother was hard to understand as well and he was getting annoyed.

"Mm. Yes, yes. But adults can play too you know.~" Laito pushes him onto the bed and grins down at him, eyes shining. "Shall I teach you? About adult play and how to feel good?"

"No thanks." Nao says dryly. "Besides, Reiji will be mad if we are late." He thought he got him at that, as it seems Reiji is the boss of the house, but the vampire only grins wider.

"Actually my dear kitty, today is the start of the weekend." Nao tilts his head slightly as Laito laughs at his confused look. "That means no school. So we have all the time in the world to play.~" The small male frowns but that doesn't seem to bother the vampire as he leans down over him. Nao moved his head to the side, not wanting to look into his face. It makes him feel uncomfortable. "Is the kitty shy? How cute.~"

The boy tenses as he feels breath on his neck, his eyes scrunching shut in anticipation of pain. He gasps out as instead of biting, lips kiss his neck softly. His eyes shot open and his brows furrow, confusion filling his mind. Laito's lips lift to just barely graze Nao's skin as he slowly makes his way up. A small giggle escapes. "Stop it tickl-nya!?" The vampire's lips reach his earlobe and he nibbles on it, surprising him. His face goes red.