You Can't Always Have the Best of Both Worlds: Chapter 5

I drove home and went up to my room to take a 30 minute nap. I had 2 hours before I had to be at the model agency so I might as well do something productive.

After my nap I went to  take a shower. After the shower I wrapped myself in a towel and went to my room to pick out my clothes. My sister bought me certain clothes to wear when I went to the model agency. Apparently they had dress codes. I know crazy right? Well not to them.

I went to my bathroom to straighten my hair. After that I did the natural look of makeup on my face. Not too much but just enough to enhance my face. I went back into my room and put the clothes I picked out a floral blouse and white skinny jeans and knee high black boots. I looked at my phone to see it was 4:30 pm and decided I should get going. I grabbed my purse and car keys and went to my car.

As I got out of my house and locked the door I saw out of the corner of my eye a man with a camera. Paparazzi. Ugh they get so annoying. I rolled my eyes and sighed and walked to my car. I got in and drove to the model agency which was about a 15 minute drive.

My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Kaiden. I smiled and answered it.

"Hello"

"Why hello I am looking for my beautiful girlfriend. Is she there?" Kaiden teased.

"Hmmmm I dont know who you are talking about. Do you have the right number?" I teased back.

"Wow Caitlyn cant you just accept the compliment?"

"Why yes sir I can" I teased.

"So whats up?" He asked changing the subject.

"Just on my way to my sisters model agency. How about you?"

"Nothing much just thinking about going for a run"

Then I heard a beep and I looked at my phone screen and saw my sister, Maria was calling.

"Cool hey Kaiden can I call you later? My sister is calling me"

"Yeah sure babe. Just dont run off with some hot male model or I will have to kick his ass" He said half joking half serious.

"Wouldnt dream of it"

I hung up and answered my sister

"Yes Maria?"

"Where the hell are you?" She hissed into the phone.

I looked at my clock on my phone and it said 4:45 pm. What is she talking about? I still had 15 minutes.

"Im on my way"

"Well hurry. Mr. Jones wants to see you"

"Ill be there in 10 minutes" After I said that I hung up.

*************************************************************************************************

A/N Mr. Jones is Marias agent

*****************************************************************************************************

What do you think Mr. Jones wants to see her about? It might not be the obvious answer you are thinking. Who knows whats he is going to say. Even I dont know yet. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!