Valiant (Part 2)

The next morning the boys accompanied Merlyn to the Prince's chambers and once they quietly snuck in, Merlyn got herself over to the curtains and on the count of three Merlyn reefed open the heavy curtains while both boys jumped on top of their father.

" Morning Dad!" The cried in unison. Arthur yelp as he was crushed under the weight of the two 4 year olds and after a moment let out a breathy chuckle.

"Yes just what I needed the morning of a tournament, to be crushed by two little goblins." Arthur sassed and both boys laughed before jumping around on the bed cawing at him to get up. Arthur unfortunately made the mistake of pulling a pillow over his head, Rowan grabbed a nearby pillow while Arty grabbed the one Arthur used to cover his head and before he could protest was assaulted by two children with feather pillows. Arthur laughed and tried to defend himself with his arms while the the boys roared and continued the onslaught of attack, Merlyn went around the room preparing it while humming idly ignoring Arthur's pleas to call off the two boys. Arthur eventually managed to wrestle both boys onto the bed and toss away the pillows while pinning them between his arms.

"Do you surrender?" Arthur asked a big grin on his face.

"Fine you win... this time." Rowan responded ominously before Arthur sat back releasing them and got up to dress. Both boys hopped off the bed and sat at the table either side of Arthur's chair and waited quietly.

" Merlyn I need you to get my armour and bring it up here." Arthur said while walking toward the table to eat his breakfast.

" Yes Arthur." Merlyn sighed before pointing at both boys and giving them the 'behave' look to which they grinned back innocently before exiting the chambers and heading toward the Armoury.

Once in the Armoury Merlyn quickly finds Arthur's armour and begins gathering it when a hissing sound startles Merlyn from her mind.

" Hello? Is there someone there?" Merlyn calls into the empty room, after a moment Merlyn hears the hissing again and slowly moves forward to investigate. She notices Valiant's shield up against one of the tables and senses a strange aura coming from it. Merlyn kneels down to take a closer look when she sees one of the snakes eyes blink and scrambles back when there is suddenly a sword levelled at her chest.

"Can I help you with something, girl?" Valiant sneers.

"Nope. I'm good. I, I was just... I was, erm, gathering my master's armour." Merlyn tried a little breathless. Valiant backed Merlyn against a nearby pillar coming close enough that she could smell his horrid breath.

"You know in my father's lands servants who touch items that do not belong to them are punished. The question is how do I punish you?" Valiant mused then suddenly, quick as an adder he lashed out  wrapping his hand around her throat slamming her against the pillar while sheathing the sword. Merlyn wrapped her hands around his arm trying to break his grip but it was no use, Valiant grinned and stuck his hand up her tunic running his rough hands along her ribs causing her to squirm in disgust. He leaned forward and buried his face in her throat before pulling back and claiming her lips in a vicious kiss. Merlyn bucked and kick trying break free and finally managed to strike the tender flesh of his inner thigh causing Valiant to yelp and drop her.

"You little bitch!" Valiant snarled coming after her. Merlyn let out a cry of panic and tried to scramble to her feet before Valiant grabbed her and slammed her head into the stone floor. Merlyn saw stars and was momentarily dazed before she felt her tunic being puled up roughly  and fingers digging into her hips leaving bruises. She let out another scream and began fighting trying desperately to break free when suddenly Valiant slapped her hard. Before she could fully recover Valiant was violently grabbed and thrown across the room, Merlyn looked up to see the curly headed knight she had once seen speaking to Arthur.