Chapter 12: where's Beomgyu???

Yeonjun POV:
I continue to lay there on the ground for an unmeasurable amount of time. Or so I thought.
"Yeonjun-hyung, you've been laying there for 3 days, it's time to give up!"
"3 days??!" Beomgyu said he would meet me tomorrow, why didn't he come get me?? Did something happen.
My palms start to sweat and I feel my faint pulse rise. "Taehyun, we have to find him!"
"What? Who? Beomgyu?" He doesn't seem as concerned as I am, which makes me even more worried.
"Yes! Who else do we know!!! He said he would hang out with me tomorrow, and that was 3 days ago. We have to make sure he's ok!"
"Ok, ok calm down. He's probably fine, I'm sure something came up or he forgot or something."
"Forgot??Forgot?? This is Beomgyu we're talking about, how could he forget??!"
"Hyung, I'm sure he's fine..."
"I'm going to find him!"
"Hyung, you can't it's daytime!"
I look up to the sky. He's right, I can't just go out and burn to death. Then I remember.
"Taehyun, we've gotta go see Chung Ha."
"Yeonjun-hyung, we are not going all the way to Chung Ha's house, it's in Gangwon-do!"
"So? We need those cloaks! You're hanging out with humans now too!"
"Yeah, at night!"
"C'mon, it's not that far. Remember when we went to China?"
"Hyung, that was like a 2 week journey. By the time we get back from her house, Beomgyu will be here looking for you. Trust me, let's just stay here."
Ugh....why is he being like this? Why can't we just go get some cloaks, it's not even that far!
"Fine, I'll just go by myself then."
"No!" He seems even more annoyed now. "Hmmm... fine, I'll go with you..... but if we die, then it's your fault!"
"Don't be so dramatic, Taehyun!" I chuckle a bit.
"You're the one being dramatic! Going to Gangwon for some cloaks just cause he misses his boyfriend, ugh, I hate romance..."
I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that...

We wait until night to begin flying.
"Do you even know where we're going?"
"Shut up Taehyun! I kind of remember...."
He face-palms his forehead. "So you mean to tell me that we've been flying for hours, and you have no idea where Gangwon-do is....omg! You're so stupid sometimes! I feel like I'm the older one here!"
"Well, you're not, so...yeah"
Soon the sun comes up, and we take shelter in some mountains.
"It's so pretty today, isn't it, Taehyun~?"
"All I see is the sun beating down, waiting to kill us."
"Ugh....you're no fun." He's so negative sometimes, Tsk tsk.
"How far are we from Chung Ha's house?"
"Uhhh....not....not that far..."
"You still have no idea where we're going, do you..."
"Hey! Why'd you come along then, huh?? Why didn't you just stay in the woods if you just came to criticize me and bring be down!"
"God! I'm just being honest! We should really find out how to get there!"
"Ok, ok you're right, here."
I start to draw a map in the dirt.
"This is where we came from, and this is where we want to go, so if we just go up here....we'll be there!"
"So where are we now?"
"Uhhhh...."
"Oh, c'mon!" He throws his hands up in the air out of frustration.
"Hey, are you trying to get to Chung Ha's house??"
A young woman steps out from one of the caves.
"Yeah... do you know how to get there?"
"Well, it's quite far from here, you might wanna start traveling now..."
Taehyun and I eye each other. The woman has a sudden moment of realization.
"Oh! You guys are vampires aren't you? You want a cloak from her, right??"
"Mhm, how did you know???"
"A lot of vampires come by here as a sort of pit stop to go to Chung Ha's house."
"Huh. How do you know about vampires, are you one too??"
"Oh, no!" She laughs "No, I'm dead, but I'm not a vampire. I'm a ghost."
"Really??!" Taehyun and I are both shocked, she looks so real!
"How did you die?? If you don't mind us asking..."
"Oh! No, it's ok. My sister and I were goofing around and our car fell in a ditch. She managed to get out, but me, well, here I am now." She gives a little shrug.
"I've been here about 20 years now, I've tried to find my sister, but I can't seem to leave these mountains."
"Hmmm.... if you want, we can try to find your sister." I figure if she's helping us, we should help her.
"Omg, that would be great! She used to live in Jeolla-do, are you going there anytime soon??"
"That's where we live! By any chance, do you know the town she used to live in??"
"Yeah! I can't quite remember the name, but it was a small town with a forest nearby, sound familiar?"
"That's where we live! We live in that town!"
"Really? Do think you can find her??"
"We can't promise anything."
"Taehyun! We'll try our best ma'am."
"Oh, thank you! Thank you! I miss her so much!"

She explains how to get to Chung Ha's house, drawing another map similar to mine.
"So we're here, right? So you wanna go this way to get to her house, see?"
"I think I get it now. Thank you!"
"No problem! Be careful, there's some people looking for proof of vampires nearby. They won't capture you or anything, but they'll get up in your face with camera, and garlic and stuff!"
That's crazy, why are people looking for vampires??
"Thanks for the tip."
We continue to wait until night falls again. We bid her goodbye, and begin our journey. We're about halfway there when a group of middle-aged men start to chase us. The flashes of their cameras cause me and Taehyun to fall.
"Guys, we found some! Quick, get the garlic!"
Before we can get up, they throw garlic on us, paralyzing us.
I wish I would have listened to Taehyun....