Chapter 31: Who are you?!

Beomgyu POV:
I wake up in the field by the woods, a splitting headache starting to form. Why am I here of all places? What happened last night? That's when I remember Taehyun, his bloody hands and those wings, those pitch-black wings. What a strange dream! Although, I don't remember falling asleep.....wait a minute, there's no way that was real, right?
"He's probably still here hyung, he was out cold last night."
"Oh I'm sure of it, not even Chaeryoung could wake him up last night. That necklace is something else I tell you." My necklace? What is he talking about? I hide behind a tree, trying to gage the situation.
"Hey, that dreaming stuff was pretty good, how do you lie on the spot like that Taehyun?"
Lie? No no no, that was a dream last night , wasn't it? There's no way Taehyun actually...
"Wait, where is he?" Yeonjun sticks his hands out, panicked.
"Maybe he woke up already? I don't know."
"Fuck, fuck! Where did he go? Stupid red moon!" He kicks the dirt.
"Hyung, calm down! He can't have gone far, you saw what that necklace did to us. He's probably gone home or something."
Us? What did I do to them last night? Yeonjun....
A faint recollection pops up in my mind, a red-eyed Yeonjun leaning over me, his long, sharp teeth peeking out of his drooling mouth. It had to be a dream, there's no way, no way that actually happened.
He smells the air and spots me, "Beomgyu! There you are, we've been looking everywhere for you!" He walks in for a hug, but I back away, "What happened last night? Why am I here?"
"Beomgyu, I can explain, Taehyun....." he pauses, unable to go any further.
"Taehyun what? What did Taehyun do?!!!" My voice rises, I need to know what happened.
He fumbles around for an answer, looking to Taehyun for help, "He...uhh...you know....uh...."
"I got nothing hyung" Taehyun shrugs, "he's gonna find out eventually, might as well tell him now."
Yeonjun looks at Taehyun as if he's just deeply betrayed him.
"What are you hiding from me Yeonjun-hyung?" My voice starts to waver now.
"Beomgyu, it's not what it looks like, I...."
"Well then what is it hyung?! What actually happened last night? When I saw you....." I trail off. It's not real, it was just a dream....
"You saw me last night?" His eyes widen.
"......yes....you were.....you had...fangs." I manage to get out.
"Beomgyu, I...." his eyes start to tear up.
"Why aren't you saying anything? Huh?! Please tell me I'm wrong, please tell me that's not what I saw!"
He stands there, frozen, at a loss for words.
"Who are you hyung?!"
"I'm...I'm Yeonjun, your boyfriend!"
"You're not even human, are you? You can't even go out in the sun without that cloak of yours." It all starts to come together, "What are you?"
Taehyun massages Yeonjun's shoulders, trying to comfort him, "Let me explain it to him hyung."
Yeonjun just stands there, dejected, eyes to the ground.
"You're right Beomgyu-ssi, we're not humans. That whole thing about North Korea was a lie. You see, we're.....vampires."
I start to laugh, this whole thing starting to seem hysterical. "You're...you're vampires. Wow. I can't, I just...." I throw my hands up in utter confusion, "I have to go."
"Beomgyu, please..." Yeonjun begs me, grabbing my wrist as I try to leave. Pulling it off, I run away again.
Why him, why did I have to love him?
Yeonjun POV:
He knows what I am. I knew this would happen eventually, but I thought I could hide it longer.
"This is all your fault Taehyun! How could you let him see you?!!!"
"Hyung, I'm sorry, I....."
"Do you know how much he meant to me? Huh? Do you?"
"I'm sorry, hyung....."
"Now he's gone!" That's when I break down, tears streaming from my eyes, hands covering my face. "Why did he have to leave me like this? Why? Why do I have to be like this, Taehyun?!"
Taehyun comes up behind me, patting me on the back. "I'm sorry Hyung. I'm sorry......."