They can sing?! Part 2

-I had an urge to write this, so i wrote.

-Also, big thanks to @Morally_Gray for helping me with some on the songs.

-Warning. If you are triggered by mentions of Abuse, Rape and Suicide than pleas stop when you get to the second last song. You have been warned.

No P.O.V.

The world was surprised as five videos simultaneously uploaded onto the world's largest youtube account, "Don't Call us Sidekicks.". If you were to click on the first video a picture of Red Arrow (#Mama Arrow) would pop up, clad in blue ripped jeans, a red shirt and a jumper around his waist. He stood in the middle of their filming room with headphones on and a microphone in front of him.

The millions of people around the world looked at their phone screens as he took a deep breath in and started singing.

"When we were young we were the ones. The kings and queens oh yeah, we ruled the world. We smoked cigarettes man no regrets. Wish I could relive every single word." Red Arrow closed his eyes and let the music play, as if he didn't even know he was being filmed.

"We've taken different paths, And travelled different roads. I know we'll always end up on the same one when we're old. And when you're in the trenches, And you're under fire I will cover you. If I was dying on my knees, You would be the one to rescue me. And if you were drowned at sea, I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe." At this point he let the music take him. Only those who truly knew him, those closest to him could see the tears in the corner of his eyes. Threatening to spill.

"I've got you brother-er-er-er, I've got you brother-er-er-er, I've got you brother-er-er-er, I've got you brother-er-er-er. Oh brother, we'll go deeper than the ink Beneath the skin of our tattoos. Though we don't share the same blood, You're my brother and I love you that's the truth. We're living different lives. Heaven only knows, If we'll make it back With all our fingers and our toes. 5 years, 20 years, come back It will always be the same." He was singing every word with meaning and passion. To those watching it sounded like a beautiful song. To the ones who knew him best, knew that it was a way for him to de-stress.

"If I was dying on my knees, You would be the one to rescue me. And if you were drowned at sea, I would give you my lungs so you could breathe. I've got you brother-er-er-er, I've got you brother-er-er-er. And if we hit on troubled water, I'll be the one to keep you warm and safe. And we'll be carrying each other, Until we say goodbye on our dying day." Tears were silent and invisible, but they were there. Only his brothers would ever be able to see them.

"Because I've got you brother-er-er-er, I've got you brother-er-er-er, I've got you brother-er-er-er, I've got you brother-er-er-er. If I was dying on my knees, You would be the one to rescue me. And if you were drowned at sea, I would give you my lungs so you could breathe. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. I've got you brother-er-er-er, I've got you brother-er-er-er." He closed the song off looking up directly at the camera and flipping it off, as if just noticing it was there.

To everyone in the world it just looked like a song dedicated to someone, his brothers. For those who knew him, knew that the two weeks before Kidflash and Robin were ambushed and taken hostage by the Joker. They were rescued three days after. The brother he talks about is them. His brothers. Who he will always care for.