Confessions

- I want to give a HUGE warning for this one. It touches on Depression, Cutting, Abuse, Neglect and Abuse. Your metal health is really important to me. So if you don't want to read anything triggering i suggest you wait maybe a day or two. I shall have a much happier part out.

Confession

Third P.O.V.

Wally and Dick were sitting in Dick's bed. It was 3 in the morning and they were both just sitting in silence. Enjoying each other's company. Dick could tell something was off with Wally though. He kept shifting in his seat like he want to tell him something.

"Dick i..." He took a deep breathe in. "I have something I have to tell you. And I just want you to know that you're my best friend." Ouch. That word friend stung a little. He was more than that to him. He was so kind and caring and Beaut—bad Dick. You can't have a crush on your STRAIGHT friend. He will hate you.

"Of course KF." He answered. Dick was really curious as to what he had to say.

"Dick. I-uh. I-um. You see my-. Ummm. Dang it. I. It's just easier if I show you." Wally slowly lifted up his top and Dick gasped. He was absolutely horrified. His torso and chest was black and blue and he had thousands of marks and scars on his chest alone.

"Wally?" Dick asked. He was really confused. He knew Wally and Barry hadn't gone on patrol since Thursday. He couldn't of gotten those injury's unless he was beaten at home. But why would his parents do that. Who would do that to such a kind and gentle person.

"My Dad beat's me. Almost every single night." He began to cry and Dick couldn't keep himself together either.

"Wally." He pulled him into a hug which he gladly accepted. For the next 20 minutes Dick just held him as he cried. He just couldn't believe Rudolph would do this. Wally is so sweet and kind and he just beats him. Finally Wally pulls out of the hug and leans against the Headboard.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Dick asked. "I mean I had my suspicions but I always thought that that was just my Bat paranoia."

"Because every time I would tell someone they would brush me away. They would just say I'm some attention seeking brat and leave me alone. I just eventually stopped talking about it." He said looking down at his hands. Dick then noticed the jagged scars over his wrists.

"Wally. I Would never leave you. You're my best friend." And Crush. "I want you to know that you can always come to me whenever you want. And you can talk to me whenever you need to. I would prefer it if you didn't come the night before I have a big exam but if you do I wouldn't care anyways. I will never leave you." Dickgrabbed him by his wrists. Not hard but hard enough that Dick knew Wally knew he could see his scars.

"Dick i. I just didn't know what else to do." He says trying to make up and excuse.

"You could've told me earlier. You could of gone to the police." Dick argue with him.

"But I can't. My parents know my Identity. The know Barry's and Ollies. And Bruce's and Roy's. They even know your identity. If I go to the police they will tell the world and then you'll never be safe. I can't do that. If me going through this means they'll keep quite then I'm willing to do it." Wally said as he grabbed my hands. Dick saw him gasp and he knew he could fell them. Scars that match his own ran down his wrist.

"Dickie?" He asked. Not sure of what to do. Dick sigh and decided to tell him.

"It's hard Wally. Like really fucking hard. Bruce. He expects me to be this perfect person. But I'm not. I'm struggling. I'm supposed to be Robin. The boy wonder. I'm also supposed to be Dick Grayson. Ward of Bruce Wayne. Stuck up know it all. A straight A student. But I'm drowning Wally. I can't keep doing this anymore." At the end on Dicks words the pair of them were in tears.

Wally couldn't keep it together. Finally after years of abuse and drowning he broke down. Dick after months and years of up hill battles, bullying and traumatic event's broke down. The pair of them collapsed in tears. Leaning on each other. Making a silent promise. A silent vow that they would keep each other afloat.

The two drowning boys held each other and cried. They had been fighting for so long. For two long they had been without a rock. Now they had eachother. For they were Dick and Wally. Wally and Dick. They were also Robin and Kid Flash and Kid Flash and Robin. Whilst the world wanted Robin and Kid Flash. It needed Dick Grayson and Wally West. It just didn't know it yet.

-Please leave your thoughts in the Comments below. Also any requests you may have.