Living with the Bats

-Thanks to the lovely @Falconress for the fantastic request. Go and check out this lovely human if you have the time.

-This is a reverse Batfam AU. And the Team know Dick's ID.

Your Living with the BATS!

It was the first day of summer vacation and the league had to go on a two month long mission in space. And guess who they conveniently had to take. Long story short Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Flash, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Martian Man Hunter and Green Lantern were deployed. Batman had left Gotham in the semi-capable hands of his protégé's.

"It's so hotttt." Wally complained. The cooling system in the cave had broken 3 days prior.

"Well do you all want to come to mine? I have a pool." Dick offered.

"Dude what are we still doing here then?" Wally rushed out of the room and came back in a bathing suit.

"Oh lets go." M'gann said floating to her room.

"Sure I got nothing better to do." Artemis claimed as she stalked off to find a suitable bathing suit.

"I would be happy to my friend." Kaldur said putting his book back on the shelf.

"Okay." Was all Connor said before stalking of to his room.

Five minutes later they were all down by the Zeta-Tubes.

"Okay guys lets go." Wally said speeding into the tube.

"Yea come on. Were Zeta-ing straight into the cave." With that they boy wonder disappeared. The rest of his team following.

Robin B01, Aqualad B02, Kid Flash B03, Super Boy B04, Miss Martian B05, Artemis B07

The voice of the cool computer rang through the cave. Wally went flying into the mat that was placed on the opposite wall of the tubes for certain hyper-active speedsters.

"Grayson. Who are these people." A man in a skin tight red and black suit said with his arms crossed.

"Dami. This is my team. Team meet my oldest brother Damian. Damian meet Kaldur, Connor, M'gann and Artemis. And you already know Wally." Dick said pointing to each member of the team.

"Tt. I am well aware of who your friends are Grayson. I meant why are they here?" Damian said studying them.

"Come on Tater-Tot don't be such a downer." Jason said cleaning a knife.

"Todd I will evicirate you. You know I'm taller than you right?" Damian said furious.

"Actually. I'm 16 and your 20. And I'm only 3 centi-metres shorter than you." Jason said cooly.

"Guys meet my other older brother Jason." Dick said trying to stop the boys from embarrassing him.

"Oh Dickie. You finally brought your friends to the manor." Tim said coming out of the shadows with his 3 (7) cup of coffee.

"And this is my other, other older brother Tim. Otherwise known as the living coffee bean." Dick remarked. Jason started laughing at this nickname. Tim and Damian started arguing and one thing turned into another and know they were all rolling on the floor. Dick embarrassed took the team up to the pool.

"Sorry about them they can be a bit idiotic." Dick said sliding into the pool.

"I'm used to it." Wally said jumping onto a bright pink flamingo pool floaty.

"They seem nice." M'gann said laying on a floaty.

"Your brothers seem to be smart my friend." Kaldur said hoping into a lap lane.

"I like Jason. He has a sense of Humour." Artemis said from her spot next to M'gann.

"Tim seems to be tired." Connor said from the edge of the pool.

"Yea we that's my brothers for you." Dick said pushing Wally from his pool floaty.

After swimming all day Dick had them all stay the night. They stayed up later introducing the non-humans to the wonderful world of Horror films and Disney Delights. First it started as just a once during the week thing. Dick would have the team over for a movie or Pizza night. Then it became an every few day thing. Like the team coming over to help patrol. Or going to the arcade. Or even going to some Amusement parks. But once the Mountain's air filtration system broke M'gann and Connor unofficially moved into the manor. Wally was staying with them as well since Barry was in space and Iris was at an international reporter gathering in Spain.

Once the air condition at Artemis's apartment broke she found herself spending all most every day there. It became quite the norm for the bat-fam to see the Team at breakfast in the mornings. Or for random screams be heard through out the manor as someone else fell victim to a prank. You became quiet use to Tim and Damian constantly bickering. They also learnt pretty quick that Jason and Artemis should never be left alone together. You also became used to the gun shots and constant use of profanities. And Blackmail was a must if you wanted to survive in this house hold.

 By the time the leagues mission in space finished the team was practically living in the manor. Something Bruce didn't quite know about.

It was 4 in the morning when he returned to the cave. If he had been more alert he would have noticed the broken arrows screwn across the Batcave floor. Maybe even the extra super suits in the change rooms. Bruce also failed to notice that a few guest bedrooms were currently occupied. In his drowsy state he went straight to bed.

He woke up to a frantic communicator. It took him a while to work out what was going on. Apparently M'gann, Connor and Kaldur weren't in the Mountain. The mountain it self looked like it hadn't been occupied in days. Wally and Artemis were both not at their houses either. Bruce ran down stairs and past the dining room when he heard a loud joyful laugh. He walked into the dining room and saw the Team and his sons hanging out and flinging pancakes at each other.

He did a double take on the situation. All the missing team members were in his dining room eating breakfast. Dick was the first to notice him.

"Bruce." He jumped out of his seat and ran into the man giving him a huge bear hug.

"He Dickie how are you?" He said softly.

"I'm good and you?" Dick replied innocently.

"I'm good. Mind telling me why my communicator was buzzing with action about missing teammates. Missing team mates who seem to be eating breakfast in my dining room?" Bruce asked.

"Welllll." Dick said sheepishly. "The AC in the cave is broken so I offered M'gann, Connor and Kaldur a place to stay. Iris was in Spain and Wally didn't want to go to his folks place for obvious reasons, So he was staying here to. And since the rest of the team was staying here Artemis sort of joined us as well." Dick said very quickly.

Bruce sighed. What was he supposed to do with this kid?

"Ok. I don't mind them staying here but just ask me next time ok?" Bruce said kindly.

"Ok." Dick replied joyously and jumped the whole way back to his friends. No his family. Bruce smiled to himself. Happy that Dick was Happy. He also noticed that both Roy and Jon happened to be sitting with their respective partners. Boys.

"I found the team." At this comment the communicator buzzed again.

"What where?"

"Are they ok?"

"How did you find them?"

"They are sitting in my dining room eating breakfast." Bruce said picking up the daily paper.

"WHAT." 

-Please don't forget to vote and comment. I love hearing what you guts have to say. And leave requests for future one-shots in the comments below.