Crossover Time

T.W. Mention of Abuse, Rape, Child Endangerment, Self-Harm, Depression and Anxiety.

No P.O.V.

Wally groaned as he sat up, rubbing his head vaguely aware of the body next to him. His ears were ringing and all he could see was black. One moment he and Dick had been on patrol, the next a bright white light had engulfed the pair.

"Birds?" Wally mumbled, remembering that his Boyfriend was with him. "Dick? Dick where are you?" Wally said louder, feeling something move at his side. He looked down and saw Dick curled into his side. Wally sighed a breath of relief and brought his hand down and slowly rakes a hand through his hair.

"Mmm, Wally?" Dick asked quietly, feeling the hand in his hair. He sat up and saw Wally's worried face. His suit still on but his cowl nowhere to be seen, his goggles hanging loosely around his neck.

"Your mask, where is it?" Wally asked, surprised to see instead of a black and white mask. He saw Dick's beautiful blue eye's that he had fallen in love with all those year's ago. A look of panic crosses Dick's face as he reatches up and feels no mask. Frantically he reaches for his utility belt, only to find it gone. After some quick checking they confirm they only have their clothes and Wally's goggles.

"Were stuck." Dick say's finally. Having not been able to use his com line to call for help. "You still have your power's, right?" Dick asks, a hint of worry in his voice.

"Of course." Wally stood up and tried to run at Super speed, only to flop onto his face. He sprang back up and spent the next 5 minute's trying to use his power's in different way's. "It-it's not working. Birdie I-I don't, they're-they're not working." Wally stuttered, tears filling his vision. The only time's he hadn't had his power's were with him. Dick  looked to his anxious Boyfriend.

"Hey, hey. Walls look at me. We'll figure this out okay? Together, like always." Dick said, wiping the tear off of Wally's face, gently cupping his face. To anyone looking at them they would have found the sight amusing. Richard 'Dick' Grayson was freshly 18 and stood at 5 '9'. Wallace 'Wally' West was 19 and stood at 6 '4'. It was quite amusing but the boy's made it work.

"Yeah, together." Wally said leaning into Dick's touch on his cheek. He surveyed the area, there were three wall's surrounding them. But one lead down a hallway.

"Well, we have to options. Stay here and wait for help, or see where the corridor goes." Dick say's after a while.

"Yeah, I think we should try and go through the corridor." Wally say's, looking at his partner.

"Okay, so corridor it is." With that Dick grasped Wally's hand in his and the two set off into the darkness of the corridor, trying to find a way out. Travelling into a maze that had no way out.

----Meanwhile----

"Keith, Keith, KEITH!" Lance yelled, prodding his unconscious boyfriend, worried beyond belief that he wasn't waking up. He had only woken up 2 minute's prior. His and Keith's Bayard's were missing. Although they were both still in their armor. The last thing Lance remembered was flying through space in Red. 

He and Keith had been fighting a Galra Battalion together. Pidge, Hunk, Shiro, Allura and Romelle had been hurt on the last mission. They had been on the Planet Craxon when they were ambushed by Galra squad's. He and Keith had been the only one's to return uninjured because they had been guarding the town Maltorin.

Then thy had been attacked again in space trying to escape Craxon. With a majority of their team injured they had been forced to defend it whilst Coran assisted from the Castle. One moment lance had been fighting, the next a laser had been shot at Black and he had gone to intercept. Now, they were both stuck in a dark room, a corridor being the only exit.