De-aging the Team aka Klarion's a Bitch

-For @Morally_Gray who requested this.

De-aging the Team aka Klarion's a Bitch

Third P.O.V.

It had been a long and exhausting day for everyone. Klarion and decided to show up and be a massive pain in the ass to everyone and everything. Long story short the League were now in a predicament. There Teenaged team was now, well, not so teenaged.

"WALLY, NO." Barry rushed forward and pulled the remote out of the three year olds hand. Only for said three year old to start crying and apologising.

"Artemis. Can I please have my phone back." Oliver asked trying to argue with the three year old blonde.

"No Arty. Keep the phone away from him." Roy yelled at his adopted sister. The 6 year old finding it funny to see Ollie in so much pain and suffering.

"M'gann. M'gann can you turn back into your human form for me." J'onn asked his niece who was now a cushion.

"Kaldur. Can you hear me bud?" Arthur asked his protégé who was currently at the bottom of the sat pool.

"Clark. Get your Ass in here and take care of your son." Diana yelled at the super being as she sent the 4 year old at the table at the table to do some colouring.

"Robin? Robin where are you? Dick come back here." Bruce ran around trying to find where the toddler had crawled off to.

------

Finally after many Tantrums, Tears, Butt Jokes and arguing the League managed to get the Team and Roy into the dining room and eating dinner. Now they were standing in the back of the room. Roy having argued and saying he was responsible enough to feed his pseudo brother and cradling Dick in his arms.

"Paula's going to kill me." Ollie says already preparing himself for his impending doom.

"You think. Mary and Rudolf are going to kill me. Wally's supposed to be staying with them this week." Barry countered. No one in the room except for Baby dick and Roy noticed Wally tense slightly at his parent's names.

"I've been doing blood work on them. From what I've gathered we just need to wait the spell out. It might take a few hours or a few days. It's a good thing they still have their memory's though." Bruce said watching Roy feed Dick carefully. Bringing out the sweet side few know the temperamental and Angry Archer has.

"Great. Well someone needs to stay here and look after the Kids." Dinah starts looking over at the Team she has been training for 8 months.

"Yes. Someone must. But unfortunately Dinah, Shayera and I have business elsewhere so we can't help you." Diana ends.

"Well I would love to but there's a Volcanic eruption in the Philippines." Clark says zooming off.

"I can't help either. I have to go Back to Gotham. My three eldest are good but Joker broke out a two days ago. He needs to be put away." Bruce says worried about all his kids. If Damian found the Joker he would slaughter him. Tim and Jason are still mentally unstable when it comes to him. And dick is his baby. He won't even let Jack near him.

"J'onn, Hal and I are needed in Atlantis." Arthur says remembering his diplomatic meeting.

"So that means Ollie and I are stuck watching after the kiddos. Great." Sarcasm heavy in Barry's voice. "Ow." He rubbed the back of his head feeling a bruise start to form and heal just as quick as a spoon clattered to the floor. All of the kids sat eating. All of them with a shit-eating grin on their faces.

"Barry. Were doomed. "Ollie said looking at his friend.

"Yes, yes we are."

------

Bath time had been a Bitch. Conner, M'gann and Kaldur had accepted their fates and had a bath no problems. Roy, Who had taken to taking care of Dick, Wally and Artemis, Had straight up refused any help from the Adults. Meaning the other three copied him. After an hour of yelling, screaming and water, the two adults had been thoroughly drenched and the four kids had, had a bath and brushed their teeth. Now they Team sat in the lounge room watching a movie as Oliver and Barry died out.

M'gann, Conner and Kaldur were huddled together on the couch leaning on each other as they slept. Roy absent minded ran his hand through Artemis's hair as she slept on his shoulder. Wally was leaning on Roy's other shoulder as said boy wrapped a protective arm around him. Dick snuggled into Wally's chest sleeping peacefully. Wally drooling slightly into his hair. They may be little shits when they were awake but Barry and Ollie couldn't help but take a few photos as they slept.

------

The following morning the Teens were well, teens again. Roy was leaning back against the couch pulling Artemis into one side of him and Wally into the other. Dick was sleeping peacefully against his boyfriends chest. M'gann snoozing quietly in Conner's lap. Kaldur sitting up against the armrest watching over his team even as they slept. Making sure nothing or no one would disturb them as they all had a much needed break.

-I haven't posted much. I'm sorry for that. We've just started going back to school where i am. So therres that.

-Please put any requests you have in the comments.