Pride Event

-Just a little break in the story. I hope I didn't screw this up. Please tell me if i did something wrong.

Pride Event

Dick and the team were planning. Planning their first pride Parade together. They had all gotten (Forged) notes to get out of class early. Roy was organizing everything. He brought backpacks, food, water, pride flags, t-shirts and face paint. While he didn't want to some one had to parent these kids. (#MamaRoy) M'gann was busy putting face paint on everyone. Dick and Wally were handing out the shirts and Artemis was doing the flags.

"What do you think Roy?" Dick asked him. His shirt said "I'm the rainbow sheep in the family." With a rainbow sheep. His was had two cute little flags on his cheek. He also had a flag draped over his shoulders. What did you expect. They're teenage superheros/vigilantes. Of course they were going to be a bit extra.

"It looks good Dickie." He ruffled Dicks hair. "Hey replacement. Nice Shirt." He yelled at Artemis. Her shirt was white and said "Kiss more girls." She to had a flag. But instead of little flags her half her face was covered.

"Fuck you Roy." She yelled back then went back to doing M'gann's make up.

"Fuck you to." Roy chuckled to himself. Wally ran up to him.

"Hey Roy boy. You look good." Wally complemented. Roy's shirt said "Pan-Cake Pride." With a picture of a pancake. He also had a pan flag hanging around his neck. He had opted to not wear face-paint. Instead he had sunglasses that had the pan colours on them.

"Your didn't pull up to bad yourself." Wally shirt said "I put the Bi in Bitch. He also had a bi-flag hanging around his shoulders. But when it came to face paint. Lets just say he was a little obnoxious. His whole face was covered. They only way Roy could tell it was him was because of his flaming red hair and bright green eyes.

"Thanks Roy." Wally ran back over to dick.

"They are really looking forward to this. Aren't they?" Kaldur said from behind him. When Roy turned around he saw what he was wearing. He had also opted not to have face-paint but he had a shirt that said "Demi as hell. And feeling swell". He also had a small flag hanging around his shoulders.

"Yeah they are. You look good Kaldur." Roy said.

"As do you my friend." Kaldur responded.

"Do I have to do this?" Connor came over. He was wearing a t-shirt that was saying "Omnivore" in different colours. He also had a flag hanging from his shoulders. He had luckily managed to escape from getting face paint though.

"Yes you do. We're doing this as a team." M'gann said coming up from behind him. She had shape shifted her shirt to say "Gender-Fluid. Drink up haters." Instead of her usually blue cape a gender-fluid pride flag hung around her neck. She also changed the colour of her face.

"You look good M'gann." Connor commented it.

"Yeah you do." Roy added.

"You look wonderful my friend." Kaldur finished.

"Thank you guys. You all look amazing to." M'gann complemented all of them.

"Listen up Kidlets." Roy called out to them. "Everyone gets a back-pack with food and water in it. Wally yours has more. There are going to be three rules while were out. Rule 1. Keep your phone on the whole time. Rule 2. Don't vandalize shit. Rule 3. Have fun. The parade starts on Collins street and ends on graham. Don't forget were meeting at the movies on Graham street at 6. Everybody clear?" Roy said in his #MamaRoy voice.

"Clear." Was the general response.

"Great. Now lets go." He walked towards the Zeta-tubes and beamed to Central City. Everyone else following behind. "Be free children. And stay safe." M'gann, Connor and Artemis walked of. Whilst Dick and Wally ran of laughing and being total morons. Kaldur and Roy stayed behind just chatting at the stupid actions of the Team. Roy was so proud of his two little pseudo brothers. They finally got together after 5 years of mutual pining. Roy himself was still a single pringle. But hey. He wasn't in a rush.

Kaldur was proud of the team as a whole. It had been 5 months since they first discovered Superboy (Not cannon) and became a team. Yet they were all super close and comfortable with each other. Artemis had told them who here parents were. M'gann had shown them her true form. Dick went against Batman and revealed his I.D. Wally confessed to his parents being Abusive and Neglectful and as a team they got him out of that environment. And they had all come out to each other. In his opinion he couldn't ask for a better group of people to call friends. No family. Because that's what they were. A family. Just a bunch of messed up and broken kids.

With Artemis, M'gann and Connor.

They were having fun. Walking through the parade. Listening to the music. Listening to others as they spoke. They were walking along talking to others. In 1 hour Artemis managed to pick up 4 girls phone numbers. She really enjoyed walking through the crowd and talking to people just like her. It made her happy. Everyone was so nice. She also took photos with some cosplayers that were dressed as their Team. Except the colours were different. It was so cool. Artemis got a picture of them and with them. Dick and Wally were going to be so jealous.

M'gann and Connor were just enjoying the parade together. Both being relatively new to human culture they were just chilling. They walked through talking with other people and just being really coupley in general. They were just enjoying it. They didn't question anything and went with the flow. Occasionally stopping to pose with someone. Or to eat. It was 5:45 by the time they made it to the movies. Roy, Kaldur and Artemis were already there.

With Dick and Wally

Dick and Wally were running around and generally just enjoying the parade. Both had home lives where they couldn't be openly gay or bi. Or just in a relationship together in general. Dick was wearing glasses so he wouldn't be recognised. The last thing he needed was to be recognised and have the paps after him. Gods know Wally didn't need that. So here they were running through the parade and listening to the music and the people. The overall vibe was amazing. They were thoroughly covered in colour powder and glitter. It was enjoyable for the both of them.

Half-way though they found a massive cosplay group. They were dressed as the Justice league. All their costumes looked amazing. What was even better was the colour. The person wearing Superman's suit had changed the colour's from red and blue to pink, blue and purple. The top half was pink. The underwear was purple and the pants were blue. It was perfect. What took the cake was that he was holding hands with the person in the Batman suit. And the Batman suit. It was Rainbow. Right then and there they got heaps of photos of the group. Smiling they walked hand in hand of into the parade. A few times they had to make a quick escape because they saw a League member patrolling the crowd. This was the biggest Pride event in America. No way were they letting villains mess it up.

When they finally made it to the movies they saw they actual team and ran up to them.

"That was amazing." Dick said from Wally's back.

"Yeah it was." Wally said with a smile.

"Glad you liked it boys. Now we have to get back to the Mountain. Then we can have the movie night M'gann wanted." Roy said doing a head count.

"Yay. Come on." With that they walked through the Zeta-tubes. The were laughing and joking as the Zeta-tubes announced their arrival. They walked in covered in colour powder and glitter. Laughing they walked into the mission room.

"Nice of you to join us." Said the gravely voice of Batman. The team collectively gulped and turned around. There stood in all their glory stood the Original Seven and Green Arrow and Black Canary.

"Hi. Batman." Robin said. The smile disappearing from his face.

-Comment what you think. All feedback is appreciated.

-Please leave requests below.