You've heard of Superhero's. But what about Pride Hero's?

-Sorry for the little leave of absence. This part is inspired by @Morally_Gray chapter Pride Parade! In their Dick Grayson one-shot book. Highly recommend you check that out.

You've heard of Superhero's. But what about Pride Hero's?

The League were super accepting. After they returned to base they sat them all down and talked to them. Diana, Dinah and Shayera just asked them why it took them so long to tell them. (Technically they didn't tell them) Their answers broke their hearts. Some of them didn't feel safe to admit it. Some of them were still questioning their identities and others. Well others simply didn't care. They didn't feel a need to tell the world. Since then many LGBTQ couples had come forward in the superhero community. Bruce and Clark though were still pining though.

So since then the League had started to trust the kids more. They had been getting harder missions. Some of their covert missions actually managed to stay covert. But their next one would be a hard one. They were going to protect a Pride event that was happening in Gotham. It was Gotham's first one. Now since everyone knew Batman didn't like Meta's and leaguers in his city the job of protecting it fell to the Team. They had to go in Uniform. Unfortunately for the league they didn't say which uniform and they left 2 hours before they had to deploy. So they planned a little something.

"Birdie. Are you sure these are going to work?" Kidflash asked whilst Robin was busy coding.

"Positive KF. Positive. Andddd done." Just the a small radio ping came from all seven of their suits. M'gann had already changed hers.

"So we just press our symbols and our suits change?" Artemis asked.

"Yep." Robin replied pressing his R. Next thing the knew the yellow on his cape was replace with a rainbow. His vest and tights went rainbow too. His mask and gloves were the only thing that stayed black.

"Sweet. Good job Birdie." Kid Flash complemented his boyfriend and pressed his symbol. From head down his costume changed. It had a beautiful blue to purple to pink fade. "Amazing Birdie." Wally said praising his boyfriend and kissing his cheek. One by one everyone pressed their own respective symbols. Artemis' suit went from green to different hue's of red, orange, pink, white and purple. It looked beautiful. M'gann had changed her costume to be pink, blue, purple, black and white. It was stylish. Zatanna's suit had the same Blue, purple and pink as Wally. But it was in blotches around her uniform.

Connor's suit had changed as well. He still had a black T-shirt and Cargo pants but his symbol had changed colours. With 2 shades of pink on one side and two shades of blue on the other. Kaldur's suit had a similar fade Wally's did. Except the colours were Black, grey, white and purple. Finally there was Roy. His suit now had a fade of blue, yellow and pink. Dick had disabled the camera so that the League couldn't tell then no. They stood in front of Roy in a semi circle. Now normally Kaldur would de-brief but when Roy was at the mountain seniority fell to him. On Missions not so much. Roy was a better solider than a leader.

"Ok now remember this is a mission still okay? So whilst we can enjoy the parade keep an eye out for villains." Roy started.

"Actually Walls, myself and the rest of the bats spent the last week locking everyone up. And Harley and Ivy are going as a couple. They want to enjoy it like everyone else. Surprisingly most of Gotham's villains are looking forward to this event." Dick started.

"That is good to know. Ok so we just try and keep the peace. Any fighting breaks out we deal with it. We want this to become an annual thing. Ok. You guys' ready?" Roy was met with a series of yes'. Zatanna seemed the most excited as this was going to be her first pride event. The group walked though the Zeta-tubes and into Gotham. As they head out they saw the Pride being blocked.....By the police.

"Oh hell no. We did to much work in organising this." Before the Team realised what was happening Robin landed in front of the police barricade. You could hear shocked gasps throughout the crowd. Could Robin the Boy wonder be Robin the Gay wonder. Roy and Wally snapped out of it first and went and stood by him.

"Ahh. Yes. Mini Justice. Now that you're here can we get to work cleaning the streets." Sargent Matthews said.

"I'm sorry?" Robin asked.

"You guys can tell everyone to leave and we'll take care of the stragglers." Sargent Matthews said.

"I'm sorry but that's not happening." Aqualad said as the rest of the Team joined them on the ground.

"And why not? These people are causing road blocks for those who want to get home." Sargent Matthews was becoming increasingly infuriated with these kids.

"Because in case you haven't noticed we are here to enjoy the parade as well. And this is a city organised event. The people are allowed to be out on the respective streets until 5. So now. Move so we can get this party started." Roy told him. With that Wally grabbed an unsuspecting Dick and kissed him. Artemis doing the same to Zatanna and Connor to M'gann. The crowd cheered and the baffled police unit moved back.

"Now let's get this part started. Com grab some flags, glitter and colour powder. Both the colour powder and glitter are bio-degradable but your own trash and the flags aren't. So please remember to put your rubbish away." With that the crowd started moving

Gotham's first ever Pride was a huge success.

-Please leave your thoughts in the comments. And any other idea's you have for a one-shot.