Ohana Bitches

-Shout out to @galaxywolfforever for the amazing request. I discussed this story with that amazing human being and we both decided to throw cannon out the window. Enjoy.

Ohana Bitches

Third P.O.V.

It was quiet in the Watch Tower. Tim, Conner, Jamie, Gar and Bart were in the games room battling to the death. Kaldur, Brion, Forager and La'gann were in the training room. La'gann losing spectacularly to Forager. M'gann, Artemis, Steph, Cass Bab's, Cassie, Karen, Tara and Violet were having a girls night a M'gann's request. Although this consisted of Mani-Petti's ridiculous amounts of nail polish and hairspray and a lot of snarky remarks at Mean Girls 1,2 and 3 much to Artemis's dismay. Wally and Dick however were just sitting in the Cafeteria. Just talking about life and enjoying each other's company.

Red Hood A03

The computerized voice announced through the Tower. Shit. Was the only thing going through all the members of the bat-family's minds. Everyone immediately stopped whatever activity they were doing and ran to the Zeta-beams. The Girls were all in Pyjama's and had their hair in towels. The boys were covered in food. And Kaldur and his group were all sweaty. Everyone who wasn't familiar with the Anti-hero had their weapons turned towards him.

"Wow. A guy was shot and this is his welcome. You should feel bad Dickie-bird. This really wasn't the welcome I was expecting." Jason said as he held a hand to his abdomen. The other holing his helmet. A smirk was prominent on his face.

"Jay!" Robin exclaimed as he ran forward and enveloped his boyfriend in a hug.

"Watch the stab wound baby bird." Jason hissed as he held his hand even tighter over his wound.

"Did you say stab would. Shit Jay. You shouldn't have gone out on Patrol alone. Ah Shit." Dick panicked running forward going full mama-wing mode.

"Bab's, Steph. Set up the med-bay. Cass tell mini-bat that Jay is with us. Timmy go get some spare clothes for Jay. Wally help me get him to the mad-bay." All the bat's immediately sprung into action to treat one of their own. The Team stood utterly perplexed as the Bat-fam helped a well known crime-boss. Jamie was the first to come out of his daze.

"Bart Mi amor. Why are the Bats helping him?" He asked as the Scarab talked about killing said crime boss.

"Because he is one of them." Bart answered his boyfriend.

"What do you mean 'one of them." Tara asked. Pulling her hair out of the hair towel.

"Did none of you see the symbol on his chest. It is a red bat." Bart announced plucking food out of his hair.

---With the Bat's---Brought to you by the rainbow Dragon---

"How did you even manage this Jay?" Dick asked as he stitched up the gun wound in his younger brothers abdomen. Cass was talking to Damian in one corner. Steph and Barbara were packing up medical equipment in another. Wally was standing guard by the doors and Tim. Tim was sitting next to his boyfriend holding his hand.

"I was heading to the cave from my apartment when I spotted a trade going down. I didn't realise it was between Sionis and Bane though." Jason muttered sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head.

"So you spotted a trade going down between Black mask and Bane and thought. 'Hey I'll try and stop then single-handed with out any back up.' Then What. You got stabbed and Zetaed up here." Dick said as he put the last stitch on the bullet wound.

"For your information I didn't want to come here. I just entered the wrong codes and Demon Spawn could have been back up if I really needed it." Jason said pulling his leather baby – Jacket on.

"This family is full of stupid self-sacrificing idiots." Tim muttered quietly under his breath.

"What was that Timbo?" Jason said putting a domino ask on.

"I love you Jay-Jay." Tim said and gave Jason a peck on the cheek and a tight hug.

"Come on the team will probably be waiting." Dick said helping Jason into a standing position.

---With the team---Brought to you by the rainbow Dragon---

The team was discussing their currant guest and the way a certain family of bat's handled the situation. Dick had acted like a concerned mother. The girls had followed all his instructions and Tim. Well Tim went up to the man and HUGGED him. They were talking quietly before the family of bats and the Red Couple emerged from the med bay.

"Why the hell are you helping a mass-murderer?" La'gann blurted out.

"Shut up fish-face." Red Hood shot back.

"And he's not a mass-murderer. He's a crime boss and an Anti-hero." Bab's said. Looking up from the holo-glove she, Steph and Cass were staring at.

"Still why are you helping him. You should be turning him in." Artemis said pointing a bow at him.

"You aren't shooting him." Tim stood defiantly in front of the Vigilante.

"Besides why would I send my own brother to jail?" Dick said grabbing a sandwich from Wally.

It took the team all of 8.93 seconds to process this new information.

"He's your brother?"- Gar.

"You have another brother?"- Cassie

"How many more Bats are there?"-Tara

"You brother is a dangerous crime boss?" – La'gann.

"Red Hoods not dangerous. He cries like a bitch during Frozen." Steph commented nonchalantly. Stepping through the Zeta-tubes. Bab's and Cass following her.

"Wait you watched Frozen with a dangerous criminal. And it's not even sad." Gar said a little offended someone cried during Frozen.

"Yes we did. And for the last time. He's my baby bro not some mindless, brainless, Zombie killing machine. He is merely Jaybird to me." Dick said flashing a Grayson smile.

"Thanks Dickie-bird. Much appreciated." Jason said sarcastically rolling his eyes and flipping him the bird.

"Wait so you really brothers?" Artemis said trying to make sense of the situation. By now Tim, Jason, Wally and Dick were by the Zeta-tubes.

"Ohana Bitches." Was Dick's only reply. And then they were gone.

Please, Please, Please comment and tell me what you think of this part. Also remember to request One-Shots in the comments.