Music can heal as much as it can hurt

-Featuring Songs from my Playlist.

-Major Trigger warning's here people. Mentions of Suicide, Depression, Cutting, Abuse, Neglect, Anxiety and Just overall Angst. So please, don't read it if one of the above can trigger you.

------

------

Wally

You found me
Drowning in the dark
Waiting for the rain to stop

Things had be rough. The last 6 months had be torture for the redhead. He had just turned 17. He was living with Abusive and Neglectful Parents. An Abusive Girlfriend. Neglectful Mentor. And worst of all. A Bestfriend who had been kidnapped and confirmed dead. In short Wally Rudolph West was done.

I tried my best
To light this burning heart
But you can't start a fire without its burn

He was done with Life. He was done with his parents. He was done with his Mentor. He was done with his Girlfriend. He was done with the league. He was done with walking into the Mountain,, the one place that had made him feel safe, and not seeing a certain ebony.

Everything you give I want
But I always take too much
Everything you need I'm not
'Cause I'll always be loveless

So here he was, standing over the Central City Harbor Bridge. This had been coming for a while now. They only person who ever managed to pull him out of depressive states was gone. Gone was the one person who could stop more scars appearing. Gone was the boy who had been a constant in his life. And Wally, he couldn't stand it.

I'm sorry I can't give enough
These scars they only leave me numb
I'm paying for my own mistakes
I've given all my feelings away

No one would care anyway. No one wants him around anymore. His parents had made that clear after the years of abuse and then finally kicking him out. Artemis had made that clear after she broke up with him for being to hung up on a boy who was never going to return. Barry had made that clear after Wally returned from the Speed force. The League and Team had made that clear when he was kicked from the JL. His mask and name taken from him.

Every time you hold me close
I feel you're trying to save a broken soul
I wish that there was more to say
But I've given all my feelings away

So, he stood on the ledge, ready to jump. Not finding purpose on this earth anymore. Wondering why he didn't kill himself all those years ago. His only regret would be not finding him on time. The one person who ever saw him as Wally. Not Kidflash, or Wallace West, not a failure. Just as Wally.

Don't pray for me
'Cause I'm about to sink
I'm afraid to break your heart again
I'm tired of fighting
My demons from within
It's a war that I might never win

With these last thoughts he jumped. Wind running through to his hair as he waited for his life to end. The feeling of flying through the air was so freeing. He wondered if this was how his Birdie felt every time he flew. It was so freeing and calming.

Everything you give I want
But I always take too much
Everything you need I'm not
'Cause I'll always be loveless

Wally was expecting a hard impact, one last moment of pain before death. One last laugh from life before he moved on. What he was not expecting was a pair of arms to wrap around his waist. A familiar zip of a wire pulling him through the air. He was not expecting the figure to land them both under the bridge in a small nook, hidden away from the world.

I'm sorry I can't give enough
These scars they only leave me numb
I'm paying for my own mistakes
I've given all my feelings away

What he was most definitely not expecting was the person to take their mask off. Revealing a pair of the purest blue eye's he had ever seen. A pair of blue eye's he though he would never ever get to see again. What surprised him most were the tears building in those Blue eye's. Those beautiful baby blue's that should never hold tears.

Every time you hold me close
I feel you're trying to save a broken soul
I wish that there was more to say
But I've given all my feelings away

"Birdie?" Wally whispered, as if he couldn't believe the sight in front of him. Couldn't believe the boy he had thought dead was living and breathing in front of him. Slowly he reached his hand out to touch the crying bird on the shoulder, only to have said bird launch at him and tackle him a hug.

"Why would you do? Don't you ever do that. You scared the shit out of me." He sobbed into the red heads shoulder. Hugging him as tightly as he could.

Get out before it hurts
Time to get out before it burn
Got nothing for you
I'm trying to warn you
'Cause time only makes it worse

"You're alive." The red head whispers. "You're alive." He holds the ebony in an iron tight grip, fearing he would loose him if he ever let go.

"I know. I'm alive. And i'm here. Right in your arms." He responds, looking the green eyed man in the eyes, studying him.

I'm sorry I can't give enough
These scars they only leave me numb
I'm paying for my own mistakes
I've given all my feelings away

"How, How are you alive? Bruce said you were dead. He said you died." Wally held him in his arms, not wanting to let go.

"He lied. I escaped the Manor. He's corupt. The others. Jay, Timmy, Dami. I-i couldn't save them. He killed them. I only managed to escape." Dick said, a fresh wave of tears pouring down his face.

I'm sorry I can't give enough
These scars they only leave me numb
I'm paying for my own mistakes
I've given all my feelings away

That very thought appalled Wally. Bruce was supposed to be Batman. He was supposed to save kids. Not kill them. The Next few hours were spent talking about each other's trauma. Laying everything on the table. Confessing everything. Including Dick's unique power. Talking about how corrupt society was. How corrupt the "Hero's" were. Soon a plan was formed.

The world would have to watch out. Because Time and Speed were starting a game. A game they were prepared to win. They would take back the world. The world that had shunned and wronged them. They would show the Justice League true Justice.

Every time you hold me close
I feel you're trying to save a broken soul
I wish that there was more to say
But I've given all my feelings away

Make way. Because Nightwing and Momentum were coming. And they wouldn't stop for anything.