Chapter 8

Jisoo was the first to wake up as he went about his hygiene business before waking dk, jihoon, and jun so they could all make the birthday breakfast like they had planned earlier. More than anyone, jisoo was really thrilled about his best friend's birthday and was more than happy when he noticed the long haired male's change of mood yesterday. He had been so worried about Jeonghan as of lately. The mood swings, the zoning out, the sulking etc they were all really bothering him and it had made him wonder just what could have caused it. Perhaps maybe it was Seungho, but Jisoo fully doubted that. He had called seungho earlier to confirm if anything bad had happened between him and Jeonghan and although the male told him about the little quarrel they had almost a week ago jisoo still didn't think it was something that big enough to cause Jeonghan's mood swings plus Jeonghan's change in attitude had been happening way before that. So it definitely wasn't seungho. There had to have been something else bugging the long haired male.

"So what are we making? DK asked as he strolled into the kitchen with sleepy eyes causing jisoo to break out of his thoughts and coo at how cute his boyfriend was.

"You don't have to do anything babe. I just want to always see your face, that's all jisoo blushed.

"Hope you guys haven't started yet." Jun rushed into the kitchen, obviously late causing jisoo to roll his eyes at the Chinese male.

"Where were you anyways? jisoo asked, his soft and gentle voice rising a bit in annoyance.

'Minghao didn't want me to leave. I literally had to pry his hands off me." Jun chuckled nervously.

Jisoo didn't respond but deep down he was really happy the two had made up. Seeing his friends happy actually made him happy too. That was why it had worried him a lot when Jeonghan had began acting strange this past few weeks. In a matter of seconds the boys had started to get busy with the cooking. Joshua and dk were both making pancakes, waffles, hot pocket and eggs. While jun and jihoon were in charge of making the sausages, bacon, and tea. And within an hour, they were all done. Everyone had finally woken up now except for jeonghan and luckily the rest of them had been careful not to make any noise so as not to wake the long haired male from his slumber.

Jeonghan finally opened his eyes, coming face to face with the morning rays which he usually hated but not today, definitely not today. Today was a very special day and he just couldn't bring himself to get upset over anything or anyone. Grabbing his phone from the night stand he let out a tired sigh as he began scrolling through his messages almost immediately noticing several missed calls from his eomma. Smiling to himself, Jeonghan immediately dailed the number and waited patiently for it to be picked.

Happy birthday princess. I and your appa didn't want to call that early since you weren't feeling too well. I'm so sorry.

Eomma stop being like that! I'm not a princess. Jeonghan whined even though he secretly loved being called a princess by his mum. He was a pretty male after all and could bear children. Probably why his eomma always treated him so delicately. Eomma when would you and appa be back?

Probably later tonight or tomorrow morning. Make sure you have lots of fun with your friends and your husband to be.... Not too much fun tho.

Eomma! Stop saying that. Jeonghan covered his face in embarrassment even though his mum couldn't see him.

Hannie ssi, stop being a prude. I know you've-

Knowing what his mum was about to say, Jeonghan immediately cut her off. Eomma we haven't done it yet. He rolled his eyes at how shameless his mother was being.