Chapter 6

Hours turned into days, and days turned into almost a full week since Jeonghan had last seen Seungcheol. He was beginning to get impatient about their next visit but he knew it wasn't happening anytime soon. Seungcheol had informed him the last time they met up that he was going on a business trip the following morning and didn't know when he would be returning. "didn't know when he would be returning." that was the part that irritated Jeonghan the most. He had no clue at all as to when he would see Seungcheol again. He was already beginning to miss the older's touch, more like he craved it.

"What are you thinking about hyung?Minghao asked with clear irritation evident in his voice. The Chinese beauty had been whining to his hyung for the past thirty minutes but Jeonghan's mind was obviously elsewhere.

"Huh! N-Nothing. What were you saying? Jeonghan asked as he straightened his posture trying to be more attentive to the younger.

"Jun! I was talking about jun hyung. I-I-i think he wants to break up with me. I fee-

"What are you talking about. He's crazy about you and you know that." Jeonghan replied, trying to comfort the younger who already had a sad expression on his face. Honestly, Jeonghan was really confused and wondered were all this was coming from. He knew Jun loved minghao and was totally crazy about the Chinese male so why was he spitting rubbish from his mouth. Jeonghan wondered.

"Jeonghan Hyung, please just talk to him for me. I dont want to loose him." There was silence before Minghao spoke again. "Hyung d-do you think h-he's cheating on me with someone else, perhaps someone more beautiful than me? the Chinese beauty asked with shaky voice. "Cheating" that word still haunted Jeonghan a lot even though he had fully accepted the fact that he was a cheat and a home wrecker. He just couldn't help but still feel a bit guilty when that particular word was thrown around.

"You know he's not. Jun would never do that to you." Jeonghan answered silently. Is this why you actually came to my house on a Friday evening?

The Chinese beauty nodded.

"Okay sweetie, how about we go get ice cream. Would you like that? Jeonghan asked. He already had plans with Sungho but he could always see his boyfriend later anyways.

"How about we call the others to all meet us there." Jeonghan suggested. He didn't want to be trapped in another awkward and crazy conversation with minghao. It was really exhausting.

Jeonghan and Minghao were both seated in the ice cream parlour as they waited for their other friends to arrive. Seokmin and Joshua were the first to arrive, being all cute with each other as they took their seat. They seemed to be in their own little world as Seokmin placed kisses all over the pretty older's hands causing Jeonghan to roll his eyes at them before turning his attention back to the door. One by one the others arrived and their once empty table became full as everyone was present well except for one person who hadn't even bothered showed up.

"I told you he wouldn't come." Minghao said almost in a whisper, letting out a loud sob which shortly turned into full blown tears. Everyone except Jeonghan had confused expressions written all over their faces as they stared at the Chinese beauty wondering between themselves why he was suddenly shedding tears.

"Minghao what's going on?Vernon  asked

"Yeah why are you crying. Did someone hurt you." Joshua added.

"He thinks Jun wants to break up with him." Jeonghan finally revealed, causing their facial expressions to look even more confused.

"That's ridiculous. Jun is so fucking crazy about you minghao." Joshua said in disbelief as he wondered how the Chinese beauty could even think such. Everyone else also nodded in agreement towards Joshua.