Chapter 11

Third person's POV

"Mr Choi, please don't kill me. I really don't know anything. P-P-please sir I have a f-f-amily.

"You think I'm fucking stupid." Seungcheol chuckled. "I would sincerely fuck you and your family up." The CEO threatened in a calm but deathly voice that had the tied up man swallowing in fear.

"I'm going to ask you one last time and do bear in mind that this is your last fucking chance. Why were you spying on me and who sent you?

"I s-s-swear Mr Choi, I wasn't spying. Please believe me when I say I don't even know what you're talking about the stranger begged.

Seungcheol tried to summon a calm aura around him as he tried his best to hold back on smashing the male's face with his fist. He could see through his lies like a mirror and such people, he knew just what could make them talk.

"Bring them in."

The handsome billionaire signaled towards the guards in the room who immediately left on his command. Within a short period of time, the guards entered the room roughly dragging with them a woman and two girls in. They were blindfolded, with their hands also tied behind that backs as they kept pleading in tears to be freed.

"Oh my god Liyeon! Yuna! My god!
M-M-mr Choi please don't hurt my family! Please I'll do whatever you want, I'll tell you whatever you want to know, everything. Please just don't hurt them. The male pleaded with fresh hot tears streaming down his face. He now looked broken and defeated which was what Seungcheol had been wanting to see. A smile of satisfaction tugged on his lips as he watched the chaos that had began to unfold in front of him.

"Mr P-Park sent m-m-me. I was told to just observe your daily routine, where you went, who you spoke to, what you had for lunch, dinner. T-T-those kind of stuffs." The male sniffled, his eyes never leaving his family who were now sobbing silently in a corner.

"And what did you find out? Seungcheol asked quietly.

"N-nothing much sir." The male shook his head. "To be honest Mr Choi you're a very complicated man. You don't meet people in public, you enter a place but you don't come out of it using the same entrance." The male rambled on in both fear and frustration which caused a proud smirk to appear on Seungcheol's face. No matter where he went or whatever he did, he was always cautious of his environment and kept a low profile. That he could agree to.

"Anything else?

"No sir, I've told you all I know even though it was basically nothing. Please Mr Choi don't hurt them."

The handsome CEO did nothing but nod before turning towards the guards in the room. "They're free to go.

"Thank you so much Mr Choi for pardoning us. I swear this would never happen again."

Seungcheol nodded with a blank expression plastered on his face as he made his way out of the room with one of the guards following behind.

"Sir"

"What!

"What should we do with him?

The fact that someone even had the balls to spy on him was just really pissing him the fuck off. Even though he knew that they were never going to find anything on him, it was still enough to make his blood boil. "He's worthless to me, put a bullet in his head."

As soon as seungcheol walked through the front door of his office he instantly headed straight to the mini bar, pouring himself a glass of whiskey. This was one of the few things that could calm him down whenever he was frustrated. That, and a good fuck which was why he couldn't help the loud groan that suddenly erupted from his throat when his mind wondered to a certain long haired naughty male he had been fucking for a while now. He had never met any male or female that could get him addicted to their body like the way Jeonghan's body did to him. Not even Hyera and he was fucking in love with her. His attention was instantly drawn to the door as it opened revealing his two childhood friends as they made their way inside his office.