Chapter 19

Seungcheol's POV

After all these months of planning and waiting for the right time, he could finally deliver the assignment his father asked him to carry out on his behalf and to say he was so fucking proud was an understatement.
He might not really get along with his father that well but he had deep love and respect for the old male. At least now he could focus on his family without having to feel guilty for sleeping with someone else other than his beautiful wife. These past few months had been hell for him.

He finally got out his car and confidently made his way towards the entrance to the company, stopping only for a second to read the huge sign above the building that read YOON ENTERPRISES. "Not for long." Seungcheol muttered to himself, chuckling as he made his way into the building.

"Sir are you here to see the CEO? One of the female workers who had noticed him walk into the busy building politely approached him with a smile, before gesturing to him to follow her which he did. He flashed a small smile towards some of the workers who were staring at him like they had just seen a ghost. Once they got to the office, the lady opened the door, guiding the handsome male in.

"He'll be with you shortly." the lady bowed before turning to leave.

Seungcheol immediately thanked the female, not failing to notice the bright pink blush on her face as she nodded at him awkwardly before quickly turning to leave. He immediately made himself comfortable on one of the expensive looking sofas, and not long after seungcheol saw an older man with a somewhat familiar face enter the room. He had a smile on his face as he approached him.

"You look so much like your Father." the older male stated still smiling at him.

"I'm not here for pleasantries. You have something that I need and I've come to collect." Seungcheol simply stated, his face was firm and cold, not giving any room for a friendly chat or whatever it was the older was trying to initiate.

"Okay." Seungcheol watched the man's smile suddenly turn into that of annoyance and confusion. "What is it that you think I have son? Because I can't reca-

"Shares, assets, buildings, properties. All of which aren't yours anymore." Seungcheol stated with a light smirk on his face. His eyes never leaving the older man's face as he studied every bit of expressions on it. Right now it was anger.

"What are you talking about young man! If this is some kind of joke, I don't take lightly to it."

"I need every documents containing the contract you and my father carried out years ago destroyed. Also I'm going to need every fucking penny, assests, whatever it was that you both acquired during your partnership in the past. You have the whole of today to decide." Seungcheol calmly stated but the older man wasn't having any of it.

"Are you insane! Everything I've worked for! That's like giving you literally half of my wealth! My money, assets, properties. You just want me to hand them all to you! What sort of sick game is your father playing. I acquired all those wealth genuinely. We had a business deal which we both benefitted from years ago so what is all this about. Or are you trying to intimidate me? I know of all the shady and illegal bullshit you and your father run, how you steal and kill people!" The older man ranted.

Seungcheol was totally unfazed by the man's actions and accusations. He had no proof. The sick and twisted part of him just wanted to laugh out loud at the man's demise. "Since you know what My Father and I do, then you should also know what happens to people who don't oblige. You have the whole day to decide or you would force my hand. Choose wisely Mr CEO." Seungcheol gave a mock smile towards the older man as he made his way out of the office.

"You better do your worse, because there is no way in hell you're getting any thing from me, not even a penny!"

Seungcheol instantly froze on the spot at what Mr Yoon had just said. This man was really a fool. Seungcheol thought.

"Okay."

He simply said, smiling deviously even though the man couldn't see it as he made his way out of the office.

Hey guys😘😂