Chapter 26

Jisoo once again I'm really sorry about what happened a week ago. Seungcheol........He can be a little harsh sometimes.

I understand.

Jisoo...... I know you're still mad.

No I'm not.

You're answering too straight forward. You only do that when you're upset with someone.

Hannie I swear I'm not mad. At least not at you.

Oh, okay. Thank you.

Yeah.... I guess I'll talk to you later.

Sure. Take care jisoo.

"He's still mad." Jeonghan muttered to himself as he tossed his phone back on the bed. Jisoo probably didn't even want anything to do with him anymore but jeonghan just didn't think he could handle loosing his best friend again. Especially now that he had no one. He was really going to go crazy. I'll just give him sometime to cool off. Jeonghan thought to himself.

He carefully jumped off the bed once he heard the front door slam. Seungcheol hadn't been coming home for some days now and even when he did it was very late at night and then the next morning he would be gone so freaking early and he had been a bit worried about the older. Putting on his kitty slides, jeonghan quietly opened the door and walked out of his room. Since seungcheol's room was on the same floor as his, jeonghan decided to wait in the hallway. Plus he was also starting to get cramps from using the stairs too much. Jeonghan instantly let out a short nervous breath as soon as he heard footsteps coming up the stairs and to his surprise seungcheol was not alone. The male seemed to be talking to someone, a female and from the look of things it seemed like she was in the living room downstairs. As usual the older paid him no mind as he strided into his room without a care in the world. Not being able to control his jealousy Jeonghan decided to head downstairs and see for himself who the lady was. Stupid thoughts were running through his mind of the lady being Seungcheol's lover but he knew better. She was probably a business associate of his. Even with so much clarity on who the lady was Jeonghan still found himself carefully descending down the huge stairs.

"Oh hi you must be Jeonghan, Seungcheol's new bride I presume."

"And you are? Jeonghan responded rather rudely even though he didn't mean to. He was just.......upset.

"A friend of the family." The lady replied her tone and aura oozing with confidence. "Precisely Hyera." She added as her eyes raked him from head to toe before settling on his tummy. "So tell me Jeonghan, do you feel good breaking up a loving wife and her husband? I assume you don't care considering how quickly it took you to start playing the role of a wife to Seungcheol." She chuckled mockingly and Jeonghan almost on the spot burst into tears out of guilt.

"I didn't break up anyone. He came after me not the other way around. And I also never told him to leave his wife for me, he did that all on his own."

"You literally have not an ounce of shame do you? Also leave his wife? The lady repeated this time bursting into a full blown laughter as her sharp and high-pitched voice echoed all over the enormous living room. "You really think Seungcheol would completely leave Hyera for you? You would never, read my lips you shameless little bitch, you'll never be Hyera's replacement. You're nothing but sex to that man. That is all he would ever look at you as, that is all you'll ever be. And that baby inside of you, she laughed disturbingly that's nothing but a mistake and Seungcheol knows that."

"Is that all? Jeonghan managed to formulate a reply. Unfortunately his cracked inaudible voice had said it all. She had gotten to his head.

"Oh Jeonghan I pity you, I really do. You have no idea the mess you actually got yourself into. And I'm speaking generally not only about Hyera. Because this....this is bigger than Hyera. You have no idea the man you married. Do you even know the real Seungcheol? Hmmmm? I'm sure if you did you wouldn't be here love. Why are the young ones always so damn stupid." She muttered as she stood up, straightening her dress from wrinkles. Now that she was standing it was easy for Jeonghan to take in every details about her appearance.