Character Answers

Thank you all for asking questions, they will all be answered here! If you have any further questions, comment on the character's name! And answers will come your way!

First!

Y/n Fukuhara

@whydoIsimp | "How tf are u so rich?"

Well you can thank my parents for that! They started Fukuhara Support, and obviously it was very successful and brought in a lot of money. And then when Tadashi took over, the company's finances seemed to skyrocket thanks to his new additions and ideas. And it is continuing to thrive under my ownership!

Shoto Todoroki

@whydoIsimp | "Is your facial hair half n' half? :D"

Actually, yes it is; in fact, it's kind of like my eyebrows. But back when puberty really started to his and it started to grow out, trust me when I tell you it did not look good. Having that much "half n' half" just doesn't work, but that's okay, I like myself just the way I am - without facial hair. Besides, I grew out the hair on my head to make up for it. :D

@whydoIsimp | "If Y/n didn't make it out alive during the training camp, would you still love her and not get another partner? Or would you move on and find a new one?"

That's... I don't even want to imagine that. Of course I would still love her! I don't think any amount of time away from her would make me care about her any less. And... I don't know if I'd even be able to move on from that to be completely honest. She's my everything, if I lost her, I don't know what I'd do.

@JaylaTodoroki | "When will you grow some balls and ask Y/n to marry you?"

Hey! I'm trying I promise! I just... don't want to mess it up! I'm going to do it soon, give me a minute to figure out how to actually do it first though please!"

@JaylaTodoroki | "Also, can we have twin girls?"

!! ...I- I don't think we get to pick how many... kids we will have, or what gender they will be. But, I wouldn't be opposed to having twin girls, no matter what gender or how many there are, I will love them all the same. 

Tadashi Fukuhara

@whydoIsimp | "I simp for u, just to let ya know"

Ha, you wouldn't be the first. But, may I ask, why it is that you "simp" for me? Could it be that my dashingly good looks are too much for you to handle? Ha ha, only joking! I am curious though. 

@whydoIsimp | "Will you marry me sir?"

Um, no. Not because I don't like you, you do seem quite charming, and quite attractive as well... but before I unfortunately passed away, there was someone who had already caught my attention. 

@JaylaTodoroki and @Cryxholic_ | "How are you doing in Heaven?"

I'm doing wonderful. I got to see mom and dad again, which was very nice. And, although there are rules and such, it's always cheerful up here, and I've still been making some new stuff with all the new tech in Heaven. Plus, anytime I want I can check on Y/n and see how she's doing, how she's continuing on her path to be a hero, and of course, how her love life is going ;) Of course I don't invade too much, but it's nice to watch her grow and succeed.