- - - Obstacle Course - - -

Just a disclaimer, the Wi-Fi here sucks, so I can't go rewatch the episodes to see what the characters actually say. I'm doing this all from memory. Thanks~

"Usually it's all about the 3rd Years, but everyone wants to see those powerful 1st Years!"

"Yeah, Well I'm here to see Y/n Fukuhara! She's in Class 1-A, did you know?!"

"What! Really?! That's awesome! I'll definitely be cheering for her!"

"I was hoping to do some scouting while I'm here, sucks to be on security detail." Kamui Woods stated.

"Yeah, I really wanted to watch Y/n fight, I haven't seen her in a while!" Mt. Lady exclaimed.

Y / N

As we walked towards the end of the tunnel I could feel the rumbling of the crowd as Present Mic announced us.

"GIVE IT UP FOR THE COURAGEOUS FIRST YEARS WHO FACED REAL VILLAINS... CLASS 1-A!"

As we walked into the bright sunlight the crowd roared with excitement. I took a deep breath and swallowed any anxiety I had before, and replaced it with confidence.

I'm not going to let anyone down!

All of the classes were announced and we stood in the middle of the arena. I smiled as Ms. Midnight stood up.

"I'm this years referee!" She exclaimed while cracking her whip.

I heard Kirishima shift beside me, "Someone really needs to tell to Ms. Midnight about what she's wearing."

"Is her costume really fit for highschool students?" Tokoyami added. I giggled at their remarks.

"That's the R-rated hero for ya!" I said.

"Shut up! Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugou from Class 1-A!" Midnight yelled.

"What!? Why him?"

"Well he did place first in the entrance exam."

"For the hero course."

A few others from her course started mumbling in agreement.

I sighed, of course the other classes are salty.

I turned to the girl that said that, "This festival is based on combat, obviously they're going to choose the winner of the Hero Course exam. You're from support right? You aren't allowed to be annoyed if you're not going to be the representative for the Support Competetion anyways." I turned back to face the front and noticed my class relax a bit knowing that they weren't as big of targets anymore.

Bakugou stood in front of the podium, "I just wanna say, I'm gonna win."

"I knew he'd say something like that!"

"You're representing us all you shouldn't be so disrespectful!"

I laughed in my head. Typical Bakugou.

"Alright, let's move onto the first event!"

Based on all the other sports festivals, the first event if usually a race of some sorts. Something to eliminate a lot of people. My guess is we'll go into the next round with either 42 or 84 people.

"The first event is... this!"

The screen stopped on 'Obstacle Course'. I smiled, so I was right.

"The track wraps all the way around the arena with three huge obstacles in your way! As long as you stay in the track, everything is fair game! Line up at the starting line!"