--- File Y/n Fukuhara ---

__________________

Searching for Y/n Fukuhara...

Finding File...

...

...

File Found.

Name: Y/n Fukuhara (Also known as Rēsā)

Birthday: December 6, 2104

Death Date: N/A

Occupation: Home Schooled Student

[Your Quirk]

Y/n the Racing Hero! quirk; Racers.

Y/n has the rare ability of 2 quirks!

#1 - A Transformation type quirk that allows Y/n to turn her feet into roller blades. 3 wheels on the bottoms of each foot, which she has complete control of. She has the ability to 'brake', 'accelerate', and 'switch gears'.

Brake: As the name implies, this allows her to stop her wheels from turning and decelerate until coming to a stop.

Accelerate: She can speed up by pushing power into her wheels and pressing forward. This raises her speed and increases her down force, allowing her to easily go upside down and sideways without worry of falling. Her max speed before attending UA is 372 miles per hour (599 kilometers per hour).

Switch Gears: Switching gears allows Y/n to increase her speed, starting at 50 mph (80 kph), and progressing more and more every time she switches. She has 12 gears, she has only been able to get up to 4th Gear so far. At 12th Gear, she can reach speeds of up to 13,072 mph (21,037 kph).

Think of this like Alita: Battle Angel in Motorball. Here's a video of it.

#2 - An Emitter type quirk that allows Y/n to place tracks beneath her feet.

[By tracks - A racecar track]

These tracks are able to be placed anywhere and go in any direction once the first tracks are placed down on solid ground. After that, the tracks will be grown from the tracks already placed.

Y/n can also manipulate these tracks once she's placed them down. Twisting them in different directions, extending them, and constricting them to capture opponents in a impenetrable cage if needed.

She can create these tracks beneath her feet as she drives, making her almost untouchable, and extremely versatile.

It's important to remember, Y/n's quirk works extremely similar to race cars. Her tires wear out and occasionally blow if pressed too hard. Rubber from her tires blend into her tracks to create more traction, allowing her to go faster. The time of day also matters, the cooler temperatures the track is in, the more traction she'll get. She will be faster and more versatile at night, than during the day. Places on the track covered in shadows will be slightly cooler, affecting her speed, friction, tires, and body overall.
Her tires also do not last forever. They wear out, fast. She has a plentiful amount of backup tires she can quickly change into during 'Pit Stops', supplied to her from the Fukuhara Support Company.
___________________

[Father]

Name: Hikaru Fukuhara

Birthday: June 27, 2072

Death Date: January 26, 2118

Occupation: Founder of Fukuhara Support and Co-Founder of National Quirk Society

Searching For National Quirk Society

National Quirk Society: A Non-Profit Charity ran by the Fukuhara family raising money to support organizations helping people familiarize with their quirks. These organizations help people of all ages, and have a history of convincing villains to refrain from their criminal ways once they are released from prison. 

[Mother]

Name: Eun-a Fukuhara 

Birthday: June 21, 2073

Death Date: January 26, 2118

Occupation: Surgical Resident at the Northern Tokyo Fukuhara Hospital

[Older Brother]

Name: Tadashi Fukuhara

Birthday: July 16, 2096

Death Date: N/A

Occupation: CEO and owner of Fukuhara Support, Director of the National Quirk Society, Owner of Fukuhara Hospitality Organizations, and other Fukuhara Directed Charities, Organizations, Corporations, and Smaller Businesses

[Family Life]

Y/n lives with her older brother Tadashi in the Fukuhara residence in Tokyo, Japan.

Tadashi owns the Fukuhara Support company and works as CEO. He specializes in making support equipment for Pro Heroes, and made Y/n's tires and support equipment. He owns the biggest and most famous support company in the world.

Fukuhara supplies heroes around the globe, and even has special facilities for non-hero equipment.
They have hospitality departments designing new tools and machines for hospitals.
Fukuhara also has special task groups that can help other people control their quirks.

Tadashi is a brilliant man, and has cared for Y/n since their parents died when he was 19 years old and Y/n was 12. Tadashi has invented life changing machines, support equipment, and advanced the world in both space exploration and ocean exploration. He is ranked among the most intelligent individuals to exist, and is rumored to have an IQ higher than both Einstein, Newton, and Hawking put together.

If Y/n needs help with her homework, she knows who to ask. Although, Tadashi has taught her a lot of what he knows, at 11 years old she built the world's first super-engine; a product now used to resuscitate flat lined patients with a 98.97% guarantee they will be revived.

Y/n is also very popular with the public already. Her brother is one of the most well known people in the world, and she's attended many parties, events, and Fukuhara releases as a face of the company.

Tadashi is also close friends with All Might, and Y/n is one of the few that knows All Might's secret. Y/n was All Might's first choice as a successor for One for All, however, Y/n declined the offer, explaining that she will be fine on her own without his power. It's better to have two great heroes than one.

[Personality]

Y/n is an ambivert, being both shy and outgoing. She is a great leader, and is extremely courageous. She is a solid definition of a hero, willing to give up her life and well being for the sake of others.
She is also a genius, not just with books. She can think strategically in intense situations, come up with plans on the fly, and execute them perfectly. However, she is definitely not afraid to wing it, sometimes that's the best option.
She will take extreme risks without caution, if it will save someone else or put her team in a better situation.

"What? Did you think I was just not going to save him?"

"No, of course I knew you would. But you didn't have to jump off of a 2000 foot tall building to do that!"

"It seemed like the easiest option."

__________________

Power                               6/5
Speed                            100/5
Agility                               6/5
Cooperation                  4/5
Physical Strength        4/5
Intelligence                    6/5
Technique.                     3/5

__________________

Shutting Down...

...

...

...