- - - Home - - -

Thanks to all of y'all who supported me yesterday! It went great, and he asked me if I'd be interested in going on a second date, so woo!

Y / N

The train ride back to Musutafu, Japan felt long, boring, and tiring. Yes, Shoto and the others were here with me but I was beginning to get a little homesick. I just wanted to see Tadashi.

Fortunately, the train ride won't last much longer. I found ways to distract myself from the horrible wait by amusing myself with Midoriya's flustered responses every time someone recognized him.

I sighed, Midoriya is so cute. I mean, I never really knew someone could be so innocent and pure! He's strong too, very strong. Not just physically, he's extremely intelligent, and very strategic. He makes good plans, and they almost always work. He doesn't hesitate in the face of danger, regardless of how terrified he is. He is going to be a good hero.

Which reminds me, I need to talk to Midoriya about One For All. He's probably been worried this whole time about how I know about it. Unless All Might told him of course, but knowing him, he probably told Midoriya to ask me himself.

I'll do that later, when we have free time.

"Stop 14, Musutafu, Japan."

I grabbed my luggage and exited the train, I hugged the three, wished them all a good day, and got on another train headed to Tokyo.

As soon as I got off the train, I walked as fast as I could to the car waiting for me. I asked Tadashi if he could send a car, rather than have me walk home like I usually do from school.

I got in, and immediately sighed in relief at the small form of familiarity. And I felt my eyes fill with tears when we turned into our driveway.

I didn't realize how much I missed home.

As soon as the car pulled to a stop, and I saw Tadashi walk through the garage door, I jumped out of the car and sprinted towards him. I ran into him and hugged him tightly, I almost knocked him off his feet, and he let out a startled, "Oof!" But once he got over the shock, he wrapped his arms around me. Once I felt him hug me back, I couldn't keep the tears from escaping as I just breathed in his scent and finally relaxed.

He leaned back and lifted my face up, "Hey, what's wrong? Did something bad happen?"

I was surprised that he wasn't aware of the events with the Hero Killer. I guess when they said that no one can know about it, they really mean no one.

I nodded, "Yeah, something did happen." I said meekly.

He nodded at the driver who was taking my suitcase out of the car and carrying it inside.

"All right, let's go get some ice cream and you can tell me about it then hmm?"

I nodded, and Tadashi grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen. We got some ice cream and migrated to the outdoor balcony that peered over the ocean.

We just sat in silence, eating our ice cream, and I finally calmed down enough to speak without my words getting fumbled around.

"I got stabbed."

Tadashi choked on his ice cream and started coughing. When he finally stopped, he wiped his mouth and looked at me with wide eyes. I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction.

"What?!" What do you mean you got stabbed?! By who?! When?! Where?! What!"

I giggled again and took another bite of my ice cream. "Endeavor, Shoto and I went to Hosu Friday night. We were going to the police department to go find new information about the Hero Killer. And then that was interrupted by Nomus breaking out all over the city."