XII. 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒

"And I-" Molly began as she spoke to Harry quickly after his anger wore off at Ron and Hermione

"And I-" Molly began as she spoke to Harry quickly after his anger wore off at Ron and Hermione. The two were stood in the kitchen, watching Molly speak to him in a happy tone while Sirius and Remus stood near by, Tonks voice from the living room making Ginny laugh. The loud knocking on the door made all the them turn in looks of fear, not expecting anyone else tonight.

"Stay here." Remus said with a knowing look, clearly trying to stay calm but his look of worry in his eyes threw him off. The knocking was heard again as he inches closer.

"Why isn't anyone getting the door?" Tonks asked loudly as she hurried to swing it open, getting yells by the others to stop but it was to late. Lupin pulled his wand out, much like Moody did.

"Merlin, its colder then muggle tits out there." Juliets voice rang as she hurried past Tonks. She hurried to shut the door and rub her hands together. Harry gapped are her in aw. She looked much better then the last time he'd seen her, healthier even. Her eyes weren't sunken in so badly anymore, much shiner and fuller again. Her skin was back to it's beautiful dark shade rather to paling along with gaining the weight and a bit more back that she lost during the month of her best friends death.

"Juliet! Is she here already?" Ron's voice rang loudly from the kitchen, heavy and obnoxious footsteps running on the floor before Harry was nearly knocked over by his ginger friend, watching as he took of down the hallway.

"Ron!" Juliet announced with a wide smile on her face, wrapping her arms around his shoulders in a tight hug. The two stumbled in the slightest with wide smiled on their faces, two months of only letters to the other not nearly enough. Molly and Arthur granted Ron one train ticket over the summer to visit Juliet in Edinburgh considering the ride was far and very expensive. Naturally, he was far from patient and used the ticket within the first week they'd been apart.

"I missed you so much." Juliet smiled as she held him closer, though it seemed impossible. She forgot that this was her first impression on his mother and father, too caught up in the joy of seeing her beloved boyfriend after what felt like decades.

"I missed you more." Ron said with a giggle, taking pride in standing a inch or two above her now instead of her being half above him, "I thought you wouldn't be here until next week?"

"Took a visit to a friend just a few hours away from here, figured I should just go ahead and come by." Juliet spoke softly with a wide smile, her gloved hands holding the sides of Ron's face to examine him, "Are you balding already? What happened to your hair."

Juliet quite loved Ron's long ginger locks, seeing as though they were much shorter now was a bit of a shock. Ron smiled and shook his head, "Mom thought it was getting too long, didn't want me to look like Bill."

"I like it." Juliet smiled as Ron giggled and went to lean into her before the clearing of many throats was heard. The two teens flushed when they realized they were still in the hallway with loads of people.