XXIII. 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

I EDITED RON AND JULES ON MY INSTAGRAM IF YOU WANT TO GO SEE! @/wheeler_blossom

It was a lot easier this summer for Ron and Juliet to see each other, they nearly always did. Juliet had moved in with Remus after her family friend in Edinburg couldn't afford to keep her around anymore, Nate barely being able to afford a studio apartment for him and Liv. Remus stepped in a little after christmas and offered Juliet a place with him so she wouldn't have to what she called "couch surf".

Juliet and Nate had inherited her fathers savings when her mother sadly passed away mid summer due to altimeter, she'd remembered Juliet and Nate just moments before she passed and held their hands as she did so. The Weasleys along with Tonks and Remus attended her funeral for the sake of the pair, being a sense of comfort. Ron stayed with Juliet for a while afterwards, rarely leaving her side for a few weeks.

Once the heartbreak of loosing their mother had slowly turned into a numb feeling, the pair realized they had inherited both their dead parents savings now. It wasn't a lot considering neither of them were extremely wealthy, but it was enough to get Nate and Liv a two bedroom apartment in London and enough for Juliet to get the train to come see them every other weekend. Juliet went ahead and bought Rons gift with the money left over, considering their two years would be in just three months from now.

"Owl me when you get there, will you?" Remus asked as he walked Juliet to the train station, holding one of her bags, "And do good in school, of course, don't make Dumbledore show up in the living room and give me a heart attack."

"You're too young to have a heart attack." Juliet joked with a grin his way. The pair had become use to being looked at as if they were the freaks of the wizard world. While it wasn't confirmed, word spread fast around the wizard world about Juliet possibly being a banshee. It alarmed her at first but she learned to keep herself contained, working with Remus all summer on how to control the horribly wails she'd suddenly let out when someone close by was seconds away from dying.

"It's ashamed you didn't make prefects, I could have given you my badge." Remus spoke as Juliet cracked a grin, "Nothing too fancy anyways, it's only the bathrooms I enjoyed."

"Moaning Myrtle usually haunts that bathroom now anyways, and threatens me because I asked if she could look away while I took a bath. Weird ghost, isn't she?" Juliet asked as she threw one of her bags over her shoulder and took the other from Remus, "It's like no one has anything else better to do."

He glanced around when he realized she was talking about everyone whispering and staring at the pair. Remus gave her a soft smile, fixing her sweater around her neck for her better and making sure she had a firm grip on her bags, "I'm nearly positive they're only gapping at what a good quidditch captain you are."

After Dumbledore had allowed Juliet to come back for another year, he rewarded her with her spot back on the team. As the year came to a end, Summers elected her caption until she graduated in two years. Juliet hadn't expected it, she wasn't even expecting she'd be rewarded with getting to come back to school, non the less become quidditch captain. Juliet used Cedrics broom, visiting his grave to tell him the news and how much she'd missed him.