VII. 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘

Ron was far from happy for many reasons thats evening

Ron was far from happy for many reasons thats evening. For starters, his dress robes were absolutely awful and caused a lot of laughter, second he'd found out Hermiones date was Victor Krum which caused him to become furious with thinking she'd been against Harry winning, and third, third being his worst he'd decided in his mind, the girl of his dreams was going to the ball with his older brother.

Juliet hadn't showed up yet, mostly everyone else had but she was still completely out of sight. She'd told George, with a red face, that she'd meet him there instead of showing up together. Ron worried Juliet might have started to fancy George, if it wasn't bad enough that they were attending the ball together, Juliet actually falling for him would be the end of Ron. Or so he says anyways, his exact words to Harry Potter who gave a awkward nod.

"Are you going to ask me to dance?" Padama asked Ron with a sigh, listening to him huff and puff every few seconds as they'd sat at the tables while everyone else attended the dance floor.

"Probably not." Ron said honestly, not taking his gaze off the staircase. Padama sighed as she looked the other way awkwardly, already angered with her sister for getting her into this.

Ron had almost given up on seeing Juliet walk down those steps, that was until she came into view. Ron's whole face softened as he watched Juliet take a steps down the staircase. He simply couldn't stop looking at her with puppy love eyes, how even blinking wasn't optional because he'd miss looking at her for half a second.

Juliet looked anxious and nervous as she looked around at the crowd of people, toying with the silver rings on her lace covered fingers . Like George said, she wore red. A red dress that stopped right above her knees and hugged her perfectly, roses and butterfly designed into the lace that you could only notice if you stared hard enough.

And Ron was.

That was until George came into few, hurrying toward the steps. Ron's sighed at the sight of the two as he turned away quickly, slouching in his chair with more huffing and puffing.

"Sorry i'm a little late." Juliet spoke as she took George's out reached hand to get off the final step, "Had to write a letter to home."

"All worries aside, Julliety, care to dance?" George asked as Juliet smiled as he pulled her into the dance floor with Fred and Angela.

Juliet wasn't someone who let herself get loose often, she was often times stopped from doing a lot of things due to anxiety building up in her chest or the faint fear of humiliating herself. But right now, after the stress and sadness she'd carried with her for the past days, she'd never felt so free. She was well aware people were watching her odd, muggle world, dance moves. She was well aware Draco was whispering something to Blaise about her, she was well aware she looked like a idiot.

And yet she didn't care.

She felt free, just free.

"Yeah! Go Ced! Whoo!" Juliet cheered for her best friend, her jealously long forgotten as she gripped George Weasleys hand, watching as the champions make their way toward the dance floor. Cedric smiled at her as he passed, making it a habit to reach out and squeeze her arm before him and Cho continued toward the front along with the others.