XXVIII. 𝐂𝐄𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂

"Juliet! Jules! Stay with me!" Ron panicked when he woke up, rolling over and finding Juliet had barley been breathing, her skin peeling back as she was paling by the second, "Someone get Dumbledore!"

"Ron!" Hermione yelled in fear as she raced into the common room, "Whats happened?"

"Where Dumbledore? Get him!" Ron spoke loudly, yelling as he swooped Juliet up. Her breathing was heavy and ragged.

"Gr-" she spoke, lungs weak, "Green house."

"Dumbledore and Harry are gone! We need to take her to the hospital wing!" Hermione panicked, swinging open the Gryffindor common room doors.

"Green house." Juliet spoke again, her blood shot eyes staring up at him, "Please."

Ron and Hermione shared a look, leaving for the Green House quickly.

"What the bloody hell is this? What the bloody hell is this?" Ron asked in disbelief as he looked at the stone statue that laid in the Green House, knowing for a fact it wasn't there before.

"Lay-" Juliet tried, coughing as blood flew from her mouth, "Lay me on it."

"I'm taking you to the hospital wing." Ron decided quickly as he spun on his heels, stopping as he came face to face with Blaise, Pansy and Theo close began.

"No ones there! We just checked!" Pansy said quickly as she looked at Juliet, staring into her red eyes.

"What is going on! What have you done to her?" Ron asked in disbelief, holding his barely breathing girlfriend.

Theo threw the empty potion bottles on the floor, "We looked through her dorm room when she stayed with you, she's been taking them."

"She said-" Ron began, Blaise pushed him to lay her down, "She said she didn't take them. Juliet! Jules, how do we help?"

"It's leaving." Juliet spoke, her body seized slightly as Ron held her down. Hermione let out a sob at the sight, "The banshee."

"Merlin, Juliet!" Blaise yelled, not at her but just in general, "It's not killing the banshee! It's killing you!"

"How do we stop it? How- I don't- I don't know how-" Ron tried to speak, though his mind was blanking as he looked down at her.

"Cut it out." Juliet begged, her eyes watered horribly as she looked up at her friends, "It has to drain."

"We're not doing that, just- just let me see those!" Hermione panicked as she grabbed the potions quickly, trying to think back to all she'd learned.

"Ron." Juliet spoke, she smiled through her tears and peeling lips, "It's the only way."

"We can save her." Ron spoke as he looked to Hermione, "Hermione! Please!"

"You have to cut them out, it'll drain from her body. I've read about it, it's dangerous!" Hermione panicked as she looked down at her friend who's chest heaved horribly, her breathing sounding like she was choking.