𝐕𝐈. 𝐘𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

Juliets yells and cheers were nearly the loudest ones in Hogwarts

Juliets yells and cheers were nearly the loudest ones in Hogwarts. She'd sure to lose her voice after she'd yelled her heart out when Cedric got past the dragon and got his egg. He was happy, smiling, and the sight made Juliet do the same as she continue to yell in joy and amazement. The Diggory boy caught her eye, sending a wining smile as the girls behind Juliet had a giggle fit, thinking he'd looked toward them.

"There's no way, Hermione, look at her." Ron said as he watched Juliet smile and clap for Cedric as he was praised, "A banshee, it's not possible. Juliets quite nice, and gentle, and smells like vanilla."

"You don't even know Ron, you could always just ask her." Hermione said annoyed. With the boys not talking she seemed to have to take both their drama just for herself. While Harry went on about Sirius and the tournament, all Ron could talk about was the possible outcome of Juliet being a banshee like Seamus said, "Even if she was, you'd still love you."

"Like hell I would." Ron said with a scoff, "I couldn't, evil creatures they are."

"They aren't evil, you said it yourself." Hermione said as she nodded to Juliet who looked anything but evil, her jacket and hufflepuff scarf around her neck tightly as she smiled.

"There's no way." Ron repeated himself, looking away quickly as Juliet caught his eye.

Within no time Juliet was in the Gryffindor section, making her way through the crowds of people to squeeze in next to Ron, "Ron, Hermione, nervous?"

"Nervous for what? Who's gonna die?" Ron asked in a panic as his voice shot up a octave as his greenish blue eyes widened in fear. Hermione wacked his arm quickly as the blood rushed to the Weasley boys face.

"No one I hope." Juliet said as she looked out at the arena, "Harry is next, isn't he?"

"How should I know? We aren't speaking." Ron said bitterly as Juliet hummed.

"Oh yes, how could I have forgot?" she asked, hearing if multiple times in the past.

"I reckon you're glad Cedric is okay." Hermione spoke up to switch the subject fast between the two before Ron had the chance to embarrass himself once again.

"You reckon correct, ten points to Gryffindor!" Juliet yelled as Hermione laughed while Ron cracked a grin as she pumped her fist into the air.

"Your voice is going to be blown, Juliet." Hermione warned her with a laugh as the Gryffindor stands cheered when Harry came into view. Ron's position changed as he held his breath tightly, despite the arguing the two were currently doing, Juliet could see he was worried. Taking her chances, the Knightly girl squeezed his hand under her glove covered one that he held onto so naturally, like he'd done it a million times before without hesitation.

Harry had succeeded and got part the Dragons much like Victor, Fleur, and Cedric did. From the note Hermione slide under Juliets door that night, it was safe to say Ron and Harry were thankfully friends once again. Juliet was thankful for that in a way, it felt like a whole damper was on Hogwarts when Harry and Ron where angry with the other.