XIX. 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Juliet squealed as Ron ran out the door of Grimmauld Place, wrapping her in a hug as if he hadn't seen her in years at a time

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Juliet squealed as Ron ran out the door of Grimmauld Place, wrapping her in a hug as if he hadn't seen her in years at a time. His hair was wet, dripping down his neck and onto her, wearing a orange sweater and a pair of pajama trousers. He kissed her face with a giggle as Juliet held his face, "Ron, you're gonna get sick with wet hair in this weather, you mad man."

"Ive been waiting for you by the window." he said, throwing her over his shoulder as Juliet hollered out.

"Be quiet, women." Ron laughed, spanking her over his shoulder as Juliet gasped and did the same to him. She was met with the warmth of inside the house, Ron kicking the door closed with his foot before sitting her down in the hallway and pressing a kiss to her mouth, "I missed you."

"It's been less the twenty four hours." Juliet giggled as she put her arms around his neck, "I missed you too, i'm sorry i'm late."

"We still have a few minutes, you're just in time." he gushed, pulling her into him with a kiss, "Everyone's asleep, are you hungry?"

"Starving." she answered, putting her bag on the ground before taking his hand and following him into the kitchen. The small light flicked on, horrible lighting but enough for the pair to see each other. Ron went to open the cabinets before Juliet pulled on his arm, bringing him back into her arms, holding him gentle as he blushed, "I'm so glad we're still together."

"You? I figured you'd give me the boot three days in." Ron joked as Juliet sighed, pulling back to hold his face with a grin, "Glad you didn't."

"I could never." she said, kissing his nose, "Thought you'd leave me once you saw deeper then just what everyone else sees."

"Are you kidding? I love having a girlfriend who can predict people's death with family issues and humor most people find mean." Ron went on, making Juliet laugh as he grinned, kissing her forehead, "I mean it."

Juliet gazed at him with a flushed face, "You're about the only one that I think would be able to put up with all of me."

"You're right." Ron nodded as her hand twisted his red hair slightly, "Its why you can never leave me."

His face turned red, tucking his head slightly to avoid her eye. He looked suddenly shy, just a second ago being joking and confident turned to a shy little boy who was stuck in love, "Please never leave."

"I'll never leave." Juliet promised, guiding his chin up to look at her, "I love you too much."

Ron's eyes bulged at her words, flushing deeper then what he had before. He felt it of course, but they'd never said it to each other. Not in that way anyways, in gentle kisses and making sure the other ate enough that day. But Juliet had said it, said it to him, said it with more then just her words.

"Are you gonna say an-" Juliet began before Ron grabbed her face and kissed her harshly, breathing against her heavy, not wanting to pull back.

When he finally did, both their lips were swollen and faces flushed. He gave her a smile, her favorite smile in the whole world, "I love you too."