L. 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

i made a spotify playlist for juliet

i made a spotify playlist for juliet. if you want to listen to her personal playlist hit the link under "playlist one" and find her name! x

"Make it, a powerful memory. The happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying Seamus." Harry spoke to the group in the Room Of Requirements. Juliets eyes squeezed, trying to find her happiest memory but the glow of her wand still wasn't coming, "You're almost there, Juliet, just keep trying."

"Expecto patronum." Juliet mumbled as she thought of things, her mind racing and worrying if she'd done it right. She groaned when she hadn't gotten it, Ginny getting hers from just a few feet away.

"Have trouble?" Ron asked as he came up behind her, a hand on her lower back.

"A bit." Juliet said honestly, "I have so many happy memories but non are working."

"Me too." he said, pulling her in close into a tight hug as Juliet gave a odd look.

"Lover, what are you doing?" she asked but hugged him back with a small laugh.

"Making happy memories." he said, sighing in content and holding her, "Expecto Patronum!"

Juliet turned to see a dog barking as the light came from the end of his wand, the dog running and tripping the pair as they fell onto the group with loud laughs.

"Expect patronum!" Juliet said quickly mid laugh as she aimed her wand into the air, strings of different butterflies flying from her wand and dancing before their eyes. Ron smiled over at her as the pair got off the ground, looking around at the many different patronums going off in the Room Of Requirments.

The chandelier shook above the pair as they looked up, Ron pulled Juliet close to him as the pair backed away from it. The room began to shake, each of the students all looking around worried and with fear laced within their eyes. Juliet pushed Hermione behind her slightly as they all looked toward the large mirror that seemed to be being hit from the other side. The lights flickered as Ron grabbed Juliets hand tightly.

"Be carful, Harry." Juliet warned as the mirror broke and he approached the solid wall.

"Get back!" he suddenly yelled as Juliet tackled Ron to the ground, shielding his body with her own as the stone exploded, smoke, broken glass, and stone flew everywhere. As it cleared Juliet looked over her shoulder to see Umbridge smiling evil while Draco held Cho in his arms.

Pansy scoffed as she stared at Juliet.

"Get them!" Umbridge demanded as the multiple Slytherins ran forwards, grabbing at anyone they could reach. Pansy yaked Juliet off of Ron by her hair, pulling her off the ground.

"Get off of me!" Juliet yelled at her as she tried to break away from her grip, "Let me go!"

"Shut you, mudblood." Pansy said as Juliet scoffed at her words, looking toward Blaise for some form of help but he'd been too busy yanking Ron toward the door.