XXVI. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃

Juliet stumbled in the Hogwarts bathrooms, her bones felt like they were crushing within her body

Juliet stumbled in the Hogwarts bathrooms, her bones felt like they were crushing within her body. She was sweating so bad it looked like she'd fallen in a bath of water. Juliet hitched over the toilet, gagging but nothing coming up. She'd never in her life felt this bad, her empty potion body hit the bathrooms floors as she caught her breath.

"Jules." a familiar voice rung.

"Go away, Ron!" Juliet called out in embarrassment, holding her head in her hands a moment. The bathroom doors opened, hesitant feet hurried in. Ron was red in the face from being in the girls bathroom, stopping infront of the only stall closed, "Please, just go."

"You're sick." Ron spoke from the other side, "I'll take you to the hospital wing."

"I'm fine." Juliet said, leaning on the door and inhaling shaky, "You shouldn't be in here."

Ron knew she was right, "I had a dream."

Juliet shook her head as she shut her eyes. Ron began to speak again, "You need me right now."

"You got all of that from a dream?" Juliet had to laugh, standing up slowly as she waited for him to answer.

"You'd be surprised." he said, taking a step back as the door opened. Ron could admite Juliet looked horrible, she was beautiful and stunning no matter what happened, but she didn't look good right now. Her beautiful, dark skin looked paler in her face. Her hair was tied up while he knew she hated it like that because she was insecure about her ears. Her eyes were sunken in and they were extremely dark underneath. She didn't even look like her, "Come on, Madam Pom-"

"I don't want to go to the hospital wing." Juliet spoke, he noticed her voice was scratchy and barely there, "Where Lavender? It's not right for us to be together alone."

"Why?" Ron asked as she walked past him toward the sink, "I thought you said you wanted to stay friends."

"We are friends." Juliet spoke, not looking at him, "She's your girlfriend, it's about respect."

Ron didn't say anything as Juliet dried her hands. Instead, he grabbed her wrist forcefully and drug her away.

Ron stared at Juliet as she sipped at her pumpkin juice, "Reckon you and Parkinson are friends again?"

Juliet shrugged, "I guess so."

"Means you and Malfoy are hanging out?" Ron continued to question her. Juliet gave him a look as he only returned it, "Mum wants you to come for christmas."

Juliet stared a moment, "Did you not tell her that-"

"I did." Ron nodded with a small laugh, "She still wants you to come."

Juliet had to smile slightly, "That's probably not a good idea, it's your family."

He wanted to tell her she was his family too, but didn't. He only nodded his head, "Lav should be out of class soon."