I. 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒.

Juliet rocked on her heels impatiently, she could almost hear her mother's voice scolding her from inside the library back in london

"Patients is a virtue, Juliet, master it and you'll be free of all your anticipations."

As you might be about to tell by now, that was the last thing she had. Especially not when she knew her best friend and father would show up any minute, providing her company in the cold weather. Juliet continued to mess with the lace, black gloves that covered her hands, looking around in annoyance, "Talk about fashionable late."

"Juliet! Juliet!" she heard the familiar voice call, turning and seeing Cedric Diggory running down the hill while keep his balance all at once, "What happened to the plan?"

"Plan? What plan? Since when did we have a plan?" she asked, completely lost as her long legs met him half way. Juliet had always been taller then most girls in her year, she stood just above average height from a woman at a early age and was meant to keep growing. It use to be a insecure of hers, but she'd grown to love her height, she loved how she got complements on her long, dark and beautiful legs. Not to mention half the boys at Hogwarts found her rather intimidating as they stood the same height she did if not shorter.

"The plan in the owl I sent." he said with a chuckle, watching her eyes widen and face fall, "I see you remember now."

"The plan, Merlin, the plan! Yes, well, though I forgot I suppose I wouldn't have enjoyed meeting you in a tree." Juliet said, remember the plan she was suppose to keep in mind but hadn't one bit, "I mean, look at how lovely my new shoes are."

Her shoes were lovely, a royal blue with gold lining.

"Lovely indeed." Cedric agreed with a smile as more figures began to walk down the hill.

"Is this the redhead family you've told me we'd be meeting?" she questioned while putting a hand over her eyes as Cedric linked their arms to lead them over.

"Bloody hell." Ron said as he stopped quickly, his eyes wider then they'd ever been before, his ears nearly as red as his hair as he looked at the girl that was thankfully quite a walk away from him.

"Beautiful, init she?" the twins asked in sync, teasing Ron as they walked off quickly to follow their father.

"That's her." Ron said in shock, his face red as well, his mouth hanging slightly agape.

"Who?" Hermione asked as her and Ginny stood close behind the boys.

"The girl from the dream." Ron said, his voice got higher and higher the more he spoke, his face only reddening by the second.

"That's her?" Harry now asked with wide eyes, nearly giving himself whiplash to look at the girl who was greeting Arthur now.

"Oh Ron, that's Juliet Knightly, she got expelled last year." Ginny spoke, a roll of her eyes at her brother stupidity.