III. 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐂 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

"Hi, Ron

"Hi, Ron." Juliet spoke the next morning as she made her way into class, stopping before the redhead boy who looked up at her with a blink of his eyes, "Would you care if I sat with you?"

"Please." he spoke quickly and in a beg, thankful she hadn't taken any notice to it with a small smile before sitting down. He noticed the black lace gloves on her hands once again, he'd realized she'd never had them in his dreams.

"Sleep well?" Juliet went to ask with a nod, small talk was always something she was good at, growing up in a library it was rather nice to make small conversation in a quite tone.

"Yes." Ron said, wide eyes at the mention of sleep. He continued to wonder of if she'd maybe shared the same dreams he ever had, "What about you? Sleep well? Any weird dreams?"

Harry and Hermione both gave him a look of disbelief from the desk beside
Juliet who had her head turned to the Weasley boy, thankfully not seeing his friends faces.

"Well there was this one." Juliet said as he nodded frantically and leaned in closer to listen to her, not even realizing he was doing so, "I was in the forbidden forest all alone and I was crying over something, I couldn't figure out what it was but it must have been pretty bad if I was in there... merlin knows why i'd even go in there, a death wish i'd say."

Ron's face flattened slightly, he'd some what knew Juliet hadn't dreamt of him the way he did her all these years. Hermione urged him to keep talking to her, his face flushing while clearing his throat, "Uh, I once went into the forest."

Juliet looked to him with slightly wide eyes and a gapped mouth, "If you're having suicidal thought we could-"

"No, no, no. It wasn't that, but there was a lot of spiders. Thankfully my car saved Harry and I before they ate us, I still have nightmares about it." Ron said as Juliet blinked in surprise at the story while pulling her books onto the desk.

"You know what could help nightmares? Read a book, specifically more so a happier one, it'll have you thinking of it before you fall asleep and prevent the bad from getting in your brain." Juliet said with a knowing look his way, watching the redhead boy prop his head on his hand while staring at her with the most amazed and lovestruck eyes she'd ever seen... but Juliet was beyond oblivious.

"I-i'll keep it in mind." he said before professor Moody burst through the door, startling everyone as they all sat up straighter and payed closer attention.

"Alestor Moody." he introduced himself to the small class that was in a rather crammed and pushed together classroom, "Ex-Auror, Ministry malcontent, and your new Defense Against The Dark Arts Teacher. I am here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions?"

No one raised their hand, no one said anything, everyone was silent in slight fear. Ron and Juliet shared a looked in the corner of each of their eyes but didn't dare to turn and look at each other as Professor Moodys eye was moving around the class quickly.