IV. 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

Juliet huffed as she stood, leaning against the wall and watching Cedric throw his name into the large blue flame

Juliet huffed as she stood, leaning against the wall and watching Cedric throw his name into the large blue flame. She was well aware it was his decision and her many, many, many, begs for him not to wouldn't do any good. But it still bothered her, making it know with her crossed arms and the silent treatment.

"Oh, you can't still be angry with me." Cedric pouted as he walked toward Juliet, missing Ron's awkwardly waving to him with a grin that fell. Juliet saw and cracked a small, hitting Cedrics chest once he got close enough.

"Say hello to, Ron." she scolded him as Cedric turned quickly, seeing the redhead boy looking elsewhere now.

"Hello, Ron." he called out, getting Ron's attention once more as he looked over with a red face and waved at the two who were giving him a grin.

"Now, don't be angry." Cedric spoke while facing Juliet again, unlike Ron and Harry, he stood just a few inches over her.

"I will always be angry, this is your stupidest idea and you've had more of those then I can count on a elf's toes." Juliet spoke as the two stood side by side while fellow Hufflepuffs swarmed them.

"I doubt my name will even be chosen." He spoke to her with the grinning, knees weakening smile before the loud cheers of the Weasley twins running in caught everyone's attention. They had slips of paper in their hands, everyone around them cheering loudly as they ran through the Great Hall.

"I thought you said they weren't old enough." Juliet spoke calmly as she left Cedric to joined Harry and Ron.

"They aren't." Ron said while looking over at her, barely use to her being around but managed to keep himself under control, "They think they can cheat."

"Cheat? They can't cheat." Juliet spoke, giving Harry a wave from the other side of Ron in the middle of her sentence.

"Blimey, Juliet, I know that." Ron said to her with wide eyes before nodding toward his brothers, "But they don't."

"It's not going to work." Hermione sing songed after the twins began bragging about their genius plan.

"Oh, yeah?" Fred asked her as the twins planted on either side of her, "And whys that, Granger?"

"You see this? This is a Age Line. Dumbledore drew it himself." Hermione spoke confident as she pointed to the line around the fire.

"So?" George asked with raised eyebrows. Hermione scoffed as she shut her books and sighed.

"So... a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an Aging Potion." Hermione said with a knowing look to the twins, getting her point across.

"Did she say genius? I wouldn't reckon he's a genius, a good man maybe, but far from genius." Juliet spoke, though they were out of ears link with Hermione, Ron and Harry heard her.