XI. 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

"Hey!" Juliet called as she stood over the large stands, getting Cedrics attention

"Hey!" Juliet called as she stood over the large stands, getting Cedrics attention. The older Hufflepuff boy turned to look at her with a eyebrows rise, jogging over, "You be carful out there."

"You worry to much." Cedric joked with her, a nice smile along his features as he looked up at her, "I will."

"If you win this, Hufflepuff will have a victory for the first time in ages, you know?" Juliet asked as Cedrics eyes widened, "But no pressure."

"No pressure, you say?" Cedric asked her, Juliet smiling down at him as she held out her hand, knocking their fist then slapping palms, "Good luck."

"See you after!" Cedric called out to her, a bright smile on his face before he jogged off to stand with the others.

Juliet made her way back to the Hufflepuff stands, giving Ron a shy smile as she past, his head turning to the side in a puppy like way as she passed.

"You're pathetic." Hermione laughed at his face, Ron simply rolling his eyes at her as they focused on the final task once again.

"Senous!" Dumbledore called out, silencing the instruments.

"Oh, sorry." Juliet said as she bumped into a figure, turning and seeing as though it had been Blaise, "I'm sorry."

"It's fine." he said, nodding for her to leave quick as she passed Draco and Pansy, the Malfoy boy still embarrassed for Juliets affection toward him when he was a ferret.

"Only today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze, only he knows it's exact position. Now as Mr.Diggory-" Dumbledore began before Hufflepuff began to bellow in shouts and cheers, watching how the boys arm was pulled into the air. Juliet clapped loudly for her best friend, standing on the front row so he could see her cheering as hard as she could.

"And Mr.Potter." Dumbledore began as Gryffindor stands began to cheer as well.

"Are tied for first, they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Mr.Krum and Ms.Delacour. First person to touch the cup will be the winner!" Dumbledore went on as everyone cheered, all placing their own bets as to who they thought would win and who would loose.

"At any point a contestant wishes to withdraw from the task, he or she will only need to send red sparks with their wand." Dumbledore announced as the stands fell silent once more before he turned, "Contestants! Gather around."

"What do you think he's saying to them?" Juliet whispered to Hannah next to her, trying to read Dumbledores lips but found it rather hard from where they were. Hannah shrugged her shoulders back to Juliet. Juliet attempted to find Ron within the crowd, wishing to be near him as her anxiety built.

"Prepare yourselves!" Dumbledore announced as the contestants got into their stands. Cedric looked over his shoulder after hugging his father, giving Juliet a bright smile before him and Harry both ventured into the woods. A odd feeling formed in Juliets chest, one that made her shift uncomfortably.