"Thank You, Your Highness," I said as I sat.

"Please have some tea." The King said and offered me a cup.

"My Pleasure, Your Highness," I said and accepted the cup.

I then took a sip.

My eyes widened in shock.

"What is the matter, Lady Aesther?" The King asked.

"Your Highness this is the Barley tea. A famous tea among the peasants. Even the Nobility finds it a shame to drink this tea.

So, Your Highness, I must say that I am quite amused to find a royalty drink it." I said.

"You are quite an interesting lady, Lady Aesther. Only you would find it amusing that a royal would drink Barley tea." The King said, smiling.

"I... used to drink it with a... good friend of mine." The King said.

Oh, the King must be talking about Lindon's Mother.

I simply nodded.

"Anyway, what is the matter with Lindon?" The King asked.

"Is it... anything serious?" The King asked.

"Crown Prince Lindon is poisoned," I said and the King simply sighed.

"You expected it, didn't you, Your Highness?" I asked.

"I expected something like to en for a while. And there is also another problem." The King said, sighing.

I raised my eyebrows.

"There are many suspects in this matter. Each one of the Aristocrats is suspicious. The Queen is suspicious. The Second Prince is suspicious. And Miss Maylene is suspicious." The King said.

"What about the Princess?" I asked.

"There is less chance for it to be the Princess. The Princess, even though she is sneaky, capricious, and all still loves the Prince. It is hard for her to be the one behind this." The King said and I nodded.

"So... is the poison dangerous?" The King asked.

"As till now, the poison hasn't started showing its real colors. If my guess is right, it will start showing in three to four days.

But the prescriptions will lengthen it to, six to seven days in the least and ten days to the maximum." I said.

"Goodness! If the news leaks to the people, I don't know what I would say." The King sighed and I couldn't say anything.

"No cure?" The King asked at last.

"There must be. But for that to find out, we need a person who specializes in poison." I said.

"Oh. We will start looking for such a person then." The King said.

"Use my name," I said.

"Pardon?" The King didn't understand.

"When searching for the poison, tell that it is the Young Lady of the Aesther Mansion, who has been struck by the poison," I said.

"Hmm... That will really help us in the rumors. Both as a King and as a Man, I am ashamed of this, but I am afraid..." The King couldn't continue.

"It is alright. I understand. It is all for the Empire. And there is also a more important reason." I said.

The King raised his eyebrow.

"In the future, if a person says that the Crown Prince was poisoned, we will be able to deduce that, it will either be that person or a very related person," I said.

"True." The King said.

"But there is a problem." The King said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Where will you stay? You can't definitely go back to the Aesther household in this situation." The King said.

"Your Highness, you can declare that the Palace in which the Crown Prince will be staying as quarantined," I said.

"Don't tell me..."

"Yes. I am going to stay with the Crown Prince." I said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think poisoned Crown Prince?

What will happen to our Ana?

Comment Below 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

And Thank You everyone for your continuous support in my stories. It means a lot to me. 

And please continue supporting me. 

So, till next time, 

Je t'aime 💕💕

Last updated on 27/11/2020