Chapter 31

Adelia(pov)

I wake up the next day to a quite morning I just lay in bed before I decide to head into the bathroom and take a bath before I come out and magic a dress onto me before I braided two side braids and tieing them back leaving the rest of my hair loose along with my longish bangs framing my face.

Soon there is a knock on my door "come in" I say and the door opened to revel Alfred holding clothes "ah I see your already dressed although may I asked where did you get those clothes from" he asked I smile before summing my fan into my hand "mag...

Soon there is a knock on my door "come in" I say and the door opened to revel Alfred holding clothes "ah I see your already dressed although may I asked where did you get those clothes from" he asked I smile before summing my fan into my hand "magic Alfred although I wont mind wearing the clothes given to me tomorrow just so I wont stand out" I say he nods putting the clothes on the dresser before leading me to the dinning room.

"I warn you before hand the young masters can be a little rowdy" he told me I wave him off "I'm sure I'll be fine Alfred I live with 12+ cousins back home" I say he nods and we enter the fighting boys stop and stare and I see Bruce "really Bruce" one with a white piece of hair said the other following along in complaint.

"Enough she is here because of Witch boy so untill we can get her back home she is staying here with us be nice boys" Bruce said well now would be good time to introduce myself "hello its a pleasure to meet you I am Adelia Amarilliys" I say and qurtsy out of habit "as she said "as she is her name is Adelia, these are my sons the oldest Richard 'Dick' Grayson, second Jason Todd, Timothy Drake, and my youngest son Damian Wayne" Bruce said I nod and I quickly head to a seat and we eat in silence.

Soon Bruce leaves for work and I was about to look around the garden before I am grabbed and dragged into what I assume is the family living room and am placed on one of the many couches Richard was about to speak but was cut off with a shove "hello as you know I'm Tim and we are really curious as to where you are from princess" Tim said I raise an eyebrow "an observant one arent you, well then I am Crown Princess Adelia Blair Amarilliys I came from from another world where I live in the Sun Empire I have arrived here in an unfortunate circumstances and wish to get home as soon as possible" I said to them all they nod "do you remember what happen before arriving here" Jason asked.

"I was fighting for my life in a ragging river running from a dark troll before I went under and arrive here" I said as my thoughts go to Irene I'm impressed one of her scheme manged to work although there will be HELL to pay once I get back I can assure that. As I was lost in thought about revenge the boys are tapping at my bubble, wait I have my communication Crystal on me. Right now. I quickly summon it into my hand and activate it the image is blurry but i can see the outline of Felix.

"C-c-can yo-u-u hear me A-ade-lia" I can faintly make out before the communication cuts off I sigh before putting it away, the siblings stare at me "I need to get mind off this for a while so I wish to spar with you all let it be one on one or four against one doesn't matter" I say they go to protest and I continue to inset untill they give in.

Felix(pov)

I stare at me communication crystal where I manged to get a glimpse of Adelia before it cut off at least she's ok but the real question is where is she.