Chapter 25

Adelia(pov)

I sigh tiredly as I sit and have lunch we woke up early to prepare our bags and paper for the student counsel seeing we have to present ourself in half and hour the the whole student body right now we are taking a small break since we've been setting up outside with drinks and snacks so so the students can entertain them selfs. Along with us the others student counsel from the high years are also going to be introduced.

I was lost in though before someone feed me cake I blink as I eat it and see Sandra with the fork "what got you lost in thought dear" she asked "oh just tired and thinking about the worked needed to be done before the announcement" I tell her she narrows her eyes at me.

Next she chops me softly on top of my head!

I touch the spot before I pout at her "you need to relax all will be fine and if something does happens we will be able to fix it cause nothing can stop us" she told me before rubbing my head in comfort I continue to pout as I eat the cake given to me. I stop pouting as Felix hugs me from behind "what wrong my dear why do you pout so" he asked "no reason I am mearly over thinking things that is all but I have a gut feeling that something will happen" I say softly to him.

He rest his head in my shoulder "I'm sure all will be fine but we all will be on alert just in case ok" he told me I nod before we go off and finish preparations. We finished the preparation and  are a taking a few minutes to freshen up before we head out to the stage and stand next to the headmaster.

"Hello students I hope your first of the academy was marvelous for you as you know everyone was testing to see who would make for student counsel and here they are for the first years Prince Felix as Student counsel president, Crown-" Headmaster said before I stoped him "oh Lady Adelia is just fine thank you" I say he nods "Lady Adelia Amarilliys as Vice President. Lady Sandra Amarilliys as and lastly Prince's Aqail and Aalim" he announced before Felix went to present his speech.

"Hello my fellow students I and the rest of the first year counsel are horned to have been chosen help represent all of you. We are hoping to have good year with much actives as we strive to make these year for you all to memorable. So we all can achieve a good future" Felix finished not wanting to have a long speech next was my turn before the other years where introduced I step forward.

"Hello everyone I glad that you all look well and happy that bings me great joy. I wish for everyone to have a great time here at the Academy I want you all to know that we are not only here to mange our year but to also help you all should you have a problem, if you ever wish to talk or ask for help you can find us in the first year student counsel room where we will make time to see if we can fix the problem at hand" I say with a smile and I go to walk back but the ground shakes and people scream.

I look behind them and see a beast from the forest has entered the school grounds I react on my instinct and summon my fan and swing it down to the on coming beat with a strong wind it flies back a few feat. I jump over the crowd of students and land on the ground. The best howls as it sees me and charges at me but I make a sharp swing at the air and it slices the shoulder of the best it howls in pain and tries to charge at me again. I take pity on the creature and use the power of my fan and encircle the creature in the middle of a small tornado wich then is lifted of the ground.

I approach it as I set it down on the ground it growls but cant move because of the shoulder wound, I study the animal and notice it is a female I narrow my eyes as my eyes roam the body and find what is needed. Her tit is swollen showing proof it has a child, so the cub must've wondered off to here and she is looking for her cub. I lift my hand to pet her head but she nips at my hand and I pull it away "look I dont want to hurt you I know why your here and I can help you if you just let me" I tell her and hold out my hand.