Chapter 27

Adelia(pov)

We jump as the door busts open I put my hand over my beating heart as I stare at the three princes.

They look at me "Hello" I say as I catch my breath "hi how was your trip" Aalim and Aqail ask as they try to go into the kitchen but I hold the back of there coats "it was fine fun even thank you for asking but next time can you guys knock and not scare us half to death" I tell them as I go into the kitchen and grab the desserts and tea.

"So what were you fine lady's talking about" Felix asked "oh nothing to concern yourself about just a talk between us girls" Sandra said and they nod Sandra and I smile at each other before they give me the homework I missed today. I work on it during our tea, pretty soon we didn't even noticed that its dinner time "oh dear lets leave so we don't miss dinner" I said "ya but even if we do miss it you'll cook us something wont you Adelia" Aalim said I lightly flick his forehead "yes but that's only if we miss it and we're not" I tell him as he holds his forehead with a pout.

We soon make it to the cafeteria and head to out seats that are in the middle of the room only to see Irene sitting here I fell my eye twitch at her boldness "excuse me sister Irene but I must ask you politely to leave we the student Council have much to discuss and we would appreciate it if you can respect it" I say polity in a soft yet loud voice so everyone can hear. I see her eyes go dark and she starts to sniffle "o-oh I-I'm sorry I just w-wanted to see my sister" she cried out.

I reach my hand with my handkerchief and wipe her fake tears away "its quite alright dear I understand and I wont hesitate to make time for you but right now I have work to do so if you want we can have tea when ever you can" I say softly knowing this situation has become better for me bitchrene nods and walks off to a table that has some lady's.

"Quite an act cousin if you weren't going to be Empress I'd say you make a great actress" Sandra whispers to me we giggle at that as the boys give us suspicious glances "so next month we have group activities so we need to prepare to start working with the teachers to sort everything out next week" I explain.

"Yes I believe we are going to the woods and after we are going to help gather ingredients with the mages for there potions" Felix said we nod yes thats when a thought popped up "that reminds me the Headmaster informed me that we will have a transfer student from over seas in the next month or so" I tell them the twins light up "another student from far away" they said I nod "thats great who knows what we'll learn from them" they again.

I laugh at there antics as we continue with dinner enjoying it with the occasional students coming having a question which we happily answer.

Soon dinner is over and everyone heads back to there respective room, I sigh in relieve as I am finally in my nightgown I put a shawl on my shoulders as I decided to sit near an open window as Sandra has long fell asleep. I enjoy the night air untill Obsidian came out from my room and onto my lap I smile as I cuddle him close to me and he purrs his content.

As I look up to the moon I start to hum my mother's lullaby and I continue to do so untill a Phoenix lands on my window seal I blink as it shows me its back and see a scroll. I grab the Phoenix and scroll and and head into the kitchen to give the bird some bacon who takes it with glee, I then inspect the scroll and see the seal of the royal Chinese family. My brows scrunch in confusion and I stare I wonder who would send me a messenger bird so I open it.

Dear Adelia,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I have good news for you I am going to study abroad to expand my knowledge, do you wish to know where I have chosen to go. Well I cant really keep my excitement but I have decided to go to your school Royal Bell Academy. I will arrive in a months times, see you soon.